New model rimpo ?

PB Forum :: Ibis
New model rimpo ?
  • Next Page
O+
Posted: Feb 18, 2020 at 6:25 Quote
tbc wrote:
Looks lovely! It also sounds like its just a V1 with an angleset? I've never found the rear to be flexy so I guess the new stiffness wouldnt make much of a difference to your average Joe...

I took the “smidge stiffer” as a reference to suspension curve but not sure. Looks like very minor revisions. If that picture and info is correct, I don’t see any OG riders (myself included) bailing for a relocated dropper cable. Clearly need more info though.

Posted: Feb 18, 2020 at 6:34 Quote
Definitely not a major change but the color change, slacker headset w/o a angleset, and the more protected link will be appreciated.

O+
Posted: Feb 18, 2020 at 9:54 Quote
Pretty funny that it was on the EWS circuit all season and nobody noticed. I like what they did, but first thought is it’s a bit of a reach for a new version.
I really like the way the rear end feels on the v1, I will have to take a demo out of the Ripmo 2 at some point just to see what if any difference the more progressive shock curve makes.

Posted: Mar 9, 2020 at 19:43 Quote
I just got a new Ripmo last week, XT with i9 carbon wheels. I pick it up in Wednesday. Should be able to take it for a good spin this week.

• Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.010364
Mobile Version of Website