Devinci bearing seats. Again.

PB Forum :: Mechanics' Lounge
Devinci bearing seats. Again.
Previous Page | Next Page
Posted: Feb 9, 2020 at 8:12 Quote
About 2/3 months ago on my devinci spartan I had an issue with the rocker links where the bearings were popping right out of the seats causing a lot of rear end play and noise. Devinci was very helpful and sent out a new set of rocker links no questions asked. Now only about 2 months later after the new ones are installed I am having the exact same issue. All the bearings were pressed in with a proper press and all linkage bolts greased and torqued and the bike is always washed and bolt checked. I am trying to figure out what is causing this. I know I can contact devinci and probably get another set of links but if that only buys me a couple months then what is the point. Should I loctite them in? Or should I cut my losses and get a new frame. I really don’t want to as I really love the spartan frame. Thanks for the help.

Posted: Jun 5, 2021 at 18:52 Quote
Hey there. Did you ever resolve this? Seems like I change by bearings and then by 2 weeks the link starts clunking and moving.

Posted: Jul 25, 2021 at 11:01 Quote
Best I got was locktiting in the bearings and seemed to hold. I’ve since sold the bike and haven’t heard anything from the buyer so I woidl assume it’s holding

Previous Page | Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2021. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.005053
Mobile Version of Website