YT Canada

Previous Page | Next Page
Posted: Feb 9, 2020 at 16:28 Quote
Anyone else having issues with contacting JM recently or is it just me? Have sent several emails over the past month and no replies. Ready to give up and buy another brand. If he’s away or something I can be patient but not sure what’s up.

Posted: Feb 9, 2020 at 19:10 Quote
I've been in contact with JM regarding my order a few times. He's taken a couple days to respond though as I'm assuming they are getting flooded with emails.

Posted: Feb 11, 2020 at 9:45 Quote
Same thing here, I haven't got anything from JM in a month.. I bought an ''in stock'' Capra in December and I haven't received any update since.

Posted: Feb 11, 2020 at 15:23 Quote
I think YT Canada has too much orders comming in and shipping out so JM is busy as hell. Sometimes I had to email twice in a week to get an answer but he always answered.

Posted: Feb 11, 2020 at 21:33 Quote
I have been emailing him and getting replies quickly. I was having problems with one of my email addresses not going through though. It was being detected as spam. Could this be happening to you?

Posted: Feb 15, 2020 at 7:44 Quote
Ordered a bike just last week, JM was pretty responsive, even replying at all times of day. At the most like a 1day delay. Was told it was shipping this week but haven't seen anything since so fingers crossed it's all going through.

Posted: Feb 19, 2020 at 10:41 Quote
Camstyn wrote:
Anyone else having issues with contacting JM recently or is it just me? Have sent several emails over the past month and no replies. Ready to give up and buy another brand. If he’s away or something I can be patient but not sure what’s up.

Any news?

Posted: Feb 24, 2020 at 12:00 Quote
SimonBacon wrote:
Camstyn wrote:

Any news?

I was eventually able to get a response from his personal email, but not until I’d ordered a new Pivot Switchblade instead of the Jeffsy I was wanting. Too bad as I’ve bought 4 YT’s in the last 2 years and this soured it a little for me.

Posted: Feb 26, 2020 at 10:48 Quote
wrote:
I was eventually able to get a response from his personal email, but not until I’d ordered a new Pivot Switchblade instead of the Jeffsy I was wanting. Too bad as I’ve bought 4 YT’s in the last 2 years and this soured it a little for me.
Good for you, I tried to cancel my order two times already and still no news.. I'm starting to worry a bit.

Posted: Feb 29, 2020 at 11:46 Quote
Simon that's really strange. I would use your order number and directly call their shop in Kelowna. When I didn't get an answer for a bit on my jeffsy I called and talked to someone who could fill me in.

Posted: Mar 1, 2020 at 10:03 Quote
Haackit wrote:
Simon that's really strange. I would use your order number and directly call their shop in Kelowna. When I didn't get an answer for a bit on my jeffsy I called and talked to someone who could fill me in.

Thanks Haackit, I will try to call them, Camstyn recommended the same thing!

Posted: Mar 21, 2020 at 12:42 Quote
SimonBacon wrote:
Haackit wrote:

Did you have any luck?

Posted: Mar 22, 2020 at 11:46 Quote
Camstyn wrote:
SimonBacon wrote:
Haackit wrote:

Did you have any luck?

I finally was able to communicate with JM by email at the beginning of March, he told me that he haven't received any of my previous emails. I asked him once again to cancel my order and he agreed. But, I still haven't received my refund yet. He told me that the refund process will take 14 days and now the 14 days are over and I still haven't got my money back. I made a complaint yesterday to the customer service, well see what unfold after that.. I'm starting to worry that I just lost my money and I made the mistake in January to sell my other bike.. How long did it take for you to get a refund?

Posted: Mar 22, 2020 at 19:51 Quote
SimonBacon wrote:
Camstyn wrote:
SimonBacon wrote:

Did you have any luck?

I finally was able to communicate with JM by email at the beginning of March, he told me that he haven't received any of my previous emails. I asked him once again to cancel my order and he agreed. But, I still haven't received my refund yet. He told me that the refund process will take 14 days and now the 14 days are over and I still haven't got my money back. I made a complaint yesterday to the customer service, well see what unfold after that.. I'm starting to worry that I just lost my money and I made the mistake in January to sell my other bike.. How long did it take for you to get a refund?
You're not going to lose your money. JM and YT are great to deal with, but please give them a little more time at the moment.

Posted: Mar 22, 2020 at 20:22 Quote
darcraver wrote:
SimonBacon wrote:
Camstyn wrote:

Did you have any luck?

You're not going to lose your money. JM and YT are great to deal with, but please give them a little more time at the moment.

Care to elaborate? *edit, using restraint from airing dirty laundry

Previous Page | Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2020. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.006558
Mobile Version of Website