Spank oozy freehub body

PB Forum :: Spank Industries
Spank oozy freehub body
Previous Page | Next Page
Posted: Feb 13, 2020 at 12:15 Quote
I am struggling to locate a freehub body for my ozzy rear wheel. Everywhere in the UK seems to be sold out anybody know if another freehub will fit the hub?

Posted: Apr 13, 2020 at 8:05 Quote
Don't even waste your breath with the distributor

Waste of space they are

I was watching one steel one for oozzy on ebay a while bk

Posted: Apr 19, 2020 at 18:25 Quote
Try the gravity cartel web site, seem to have everything I've ever needed

Posted: May 5, 2020 at 1:39 Quote
Sorry, posting this here as the new thread tool seems to be broken atm

Anyone any email contacts for spank? The rims on my wheelset where delivered with big defects that the warranty dep think are acceptable!

Right, so there is poor deburing all over the two rims which has chewed through the pre-installed rim tape like butter.
I followed spanks initial advice by trying to sandpaper the rough edges and wasted about £60 on supplies trying to re set up my tubless tryes. Which I shouldn't of have to have done anyway. I can get them to work at all and have spent too much of my own money on rims that should not have passed quality control. Spank are saying they wont provide new rims or wheelset and are trying to get a local bike shop to sort it but Are struggling. But there are loads open still that I have visited and know well. Personally, what do you think they should do? Does anyone have any email address for me to send in a complaint? At the end of the day, if the manufacturing was checked and controlled better, I would still be running my tryes tubless happily and I would be £60 better off. But they really dont seem to care. Very disappointed considering this is my first product issue with them after running (mostly) all the gear for the past 3 years when I really got into biking. Cheers

Posted: May 7, 2020 at 6:02 Quote
Spank seems better to their customers in the states than over the pond. Try the email below. They should at least point you in the right direction

support@thegravitycartel.com

Previous Page | Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2020. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.005962
Mobile Version of Website