Seriously?

• Previous Page
  • Next Page
O+
Posted: Feb 16, 2020 at 22:49 Quote
I was recently gifted a vintage HardRock that I was going to turn into a beer bike for my wife. When I went to rifle through my stash of old parts to upgrade this little gem I realized that my wife forbade me to move "all that crap again" the last time we moved. I donated most of it to the local bicycle coop. Magura rim brakes, avid V's paul canti brakes etc.

I figured I'd be able to pick up a bunch of 26" parts for cheap given how many of them there were and how very obsolete they are these days. WTF! You want how much for those 25 year old XTR parts that modern bikes are not even capable of mounting?

Anyone know where to find all the old used high end stuff? Any good buy and sells for that stuff?

Posted: Feb 17, 2020 at 0:20 Quote
I have rather a lot. Haven't gotten around to posting ads yet, but we're talking bikes worth of parts, some of which is still new.

O+
Posted: Feb 17, 2020 at 19:49 Quote
R-M-R wrote:
I have rather a lot. Haven't gotten around to posting ads yet, but we're talking bikes worth of parts, some of which is still new.

Send me a pm if you are interested in selling any wheels seatposts or brakes.

Posted: Feb 17, 2020 at 21:01 Quote
Oh heck yes. PM incoming.

FL
Posted: Feb 18, 2020 at 8:05 Quote
There's lots of demand for old high end parts, if you just want to build a functional bike look for mid-tier components.

If you're looking to sell stuff for reasonable prices I'm always on the hunt to finish some builds.

Posted: Feb 18, 2020 at 11:26 Quote
I've never been good about selling the interesting stuff I accumulate, which I've been doing for decades. Please feel free to send a private message and let me know what you need.

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.008143
Mobile Version of Website