Street trials in Seattle?

PB Forum :: Observed Biketrials
Street trials in Seattle?
Previous Page | Next Page
Posted: Feb 20, 2020 at 22:02 Quote
Hey,
I have picked up street trials and live in Seattle.
Apparently, Seattle seems to be void of any trials riders.
Does anyone know people in the Puget Sound area?
Also, I‘m looking for more riding spots if you have any ideas.
Thanks!

Posted: Feb 23, 2020 at 5:12 Quote
I live in southeast Michigan and have given up finding someone else who rides street trials. It seems the genre is dead. Everyone is busy bombing non-technical flow trails on their $8,000 enduro bikes & talking about how badass they are at riding.

Posted: Feb 27, 2020 at 12:55 Quote
Yeah, I guess street trials is more of a UK/EU sport...

Posted: Feb 27, 2020 at 12:59 Quote
come to colo lol, I know a few

Posted: Feb 27, 2020 at 13:03 Quote
I actually am coming to CO pretty soon!

Posted: Mar 3, 2020 at 9:01 Quote
I think there are a few trials riders in Seattle, as well as a bunch in Vancouver that cross the border on occasion.
I'm PM'ing you Brian's email, I think he still lives there and would know people.

But yeah, generally speaking there aren't a lot of us. Until recently I thought I was one of two riders in North Carolina, recently found another 4-5. (or actually they found me on instagram).

Posted: Mar 19, 2020 at 13:21 Quote
cwtrials wrote:
I think there are a few trials riders in Seattle, as well as a bunch in Vancouver that cross the border on occasion.
I'm PM'ing you Brian's email, I think he still lives there and would know people.

But yeah, generally speaking there aren't a lot of us. Until recently I thought I was one of two riders in North Carolina, recently found another 4-5. (or actually they found me on instagram).

Thanks for the email recommendation!
I have found myself riding the skatepark with some bmx friends, but it’s not the same.
Also, my cousin is going to college near Charlotte!

Previous Page | Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2020. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.005139
Mobile Version of Website