Gnarliest usa trail ?!?!

PB Forum :: USA - East
Gnarliest usa trail ?!?!
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
O+
Posted: Feb 24, 2020 at 18:42 Quote
Whats up everybuddy !!!
I'm going on a van trip in the usa in 2 weeks for 4 months or more . I'm leaving from quebec going 
through New York north carolina and south, down to florida after Arizona- california-utha .
So i'm looking for the gnarliest trail out there so please give me your fravorites ones and if you are down to show me those crazy trails lets do it !!
And i'm open for any other great trails or experiences you lived mtb in the usa so please give me anything you got !!!

Posted: Feb 28, 2020 at 20:35 Quote
Windrock DH bike park in Tennessee is known for having the gnarliest trails of the East.

Posted: May 26, 2020 at 18:05 Quote
If you're coming South into NC, you should definitely hit Boone, NC and ride at Rocky Knob MTB park, Beech Mountain and in Wilson Creek (part of Pisgah, Grandfather Ranger District). In Wilson, check out, Woodruff Ridge, 21 Jumps, and Schoolhouse. Definitely hit Kitsuma in Black Mountain part of Pisgah, Ranger District). There are endless well-known routes to hit in Pisgah and Dupont around Brevard, Asheville, and Hendersonville.

Blacksburg, VA has some decent trail if driving 81 down to NC.

If you cut through PA to WV, I'd recommend going to Snowshoe's bike park. Snowshoe is now on the DH World Cup circuit and has really invested in their trails.

And... I absolutely second Windrock. It really is some of the puckeriest terrrain anywhere. Steep and techie.

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.008301
Mobile Version of Website