Nukeproof mega 275 2018 back triangle wanted

PB Forum :: Downhill
Nukeproof mega 275 2018 back triangle wanted
Previous Page | Next Page
Posted: Feb 26, 2020 at 6:13 Quote
Hi.
I am looking for a back triangle for my Nukeproof mega 275 2018 in medium.
Any help that you can Provide or if you are selling one I would be very interested.
Also I live in the U.K.
Thanks

Posted: Feb 26, 2020 at 19:55 Quote
Downhillcraig wrote:
Hi.
I am looking for a back triangle for my Nukeproof mega 275 2018 in medium.
Any help that you can Provide or if you are selling one I would be very interested.
Also I live in the U.K.
Thanks

Erhm a Nukeproof Mega isn't a downhill bike, so why posted it in the Downhill section?

Ayways in regards of your question, I googled it but cannot get any hits. That is the problem with Nukeproof.
They got so much other components, like bars, grips, etc etc. It is looking for a needle in a haystack.

Good luck on your search.

Posted: Feb 26, 2020 at 22:17 Quote
Thanks for taking the time to have a look for me. It is much appreciated. I tried to contact Nukeproof themselves but they what me to but a complete new frame. Which I personally think is a little bit of a piss take myself.
But anyway thanks again.

Posted: Feb 26, 2020 at 22:45 Quote
Downhillcraig wrote:
Thanks for taking the time to have a look for me. It is much appreciated. I tried to contact Nukeproof themselves but they what me to but a complete new frame. Which I personally think is a little bit of a piss take myself.
But anyway thanks again.

Yeah all bike companies say you need to purchase a full new frame. Maybe you can try and look for a seconded handed frame on Gumtree or something, see if you can get a good deal. Or try Ebay otherwise.

Previous Page | Next Page

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2020. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.004903
Mobile Version of Website