Anyone selling, please avoid using hermes for posting

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Anyone selling, please avoid using hermes for posting
Previous Page | Next Page
Posted: Feb 27, 2020 at 0:52 Quote
If your planning on selling items, please avoid using Hermes for posting the item. If your buyer is like me and works typical working hours and so does most of their neighbours then they literally can’t receive the item as they do not allow you to collect the item from a depot like most other delivery companies. The only option to divert is to a neighbour in the same street, which is useless if they all work too. I would have chosen to deliver to my work address but my job requires me to travel unannounced. They may be cheap, but that comes at bigger a cost to the receiver

Posted: Feb 27, 2020 at 5:28 Quote
had many parcels from yodel an hermes delivered to my work address only, for them to do an evening delivery.... when I'm at home.....
Royal mail/parcel force or not interested

Posted: Feb 27, 2020 at 7:11 Quote
I’m hoping they will lose big business to other competitors that account for the majority of people that work normal business hours and cease to trade. They are beyond shit. Amazon have it dialed with the locker scheme for small-average sized parcels. Royal Mail/parcel force are great with late night and Saturday collection times. I’ll ask to pay the extra for a better postal service next time if it’s available.

Previous Page | Next Page

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2020. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.004529
Mobile Version of Website