Free Pivot DW Link Protectors

PB Forum :: Pivot Cycles
Free Pivot DW Link Protectors
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: Mar 2, 2020 at 13:50 Quote
Hey Pivot owners,

I recently picked up Pivot Mach 6 (2019 model) and realised the DW link is basically a little rock grinder. Not the best for a carbon frame!

The online Pivot store in the States sells a protector for the lower linkage, which isn't available in New Zealand where I live, and I'm guessing many other countries. I also noticed there's no protector for the top linkage.

I've created DW link protectors for both the top and bottom linkages. You can make them yourself out of an old inner tube and some glue / high strength tape. I've also made a rear mud guard, but I'm yet to digitise that. I might get around to that in the future if there's demand.

In terms of compatibility, these templates work for the 2019 model Mach 6, although they might also work for other frames in the lineup with a DW link. Try them out and let me know!

You'll find the PDF file available for download in the link below. Remember to print A4 and turn off scaling otherwise they won't fit.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1CKySlvJTV0rVaAjEQx83VtF9zFbnFfLB

Please do not duplicate or distribute without written permission from myself.

Happy riding!

O+ FL
Posted: Apr 26, 2020 at 10:05 Quote
Thanks! Just bought a 2019 Mach 6 so i'll be using this template for sure. Would love to try your mud guard designSmile

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.007326
Mobile Version of Website