PB Forum :: Canada - West
Matte Vs Gloss
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
O+
Posted: Mar 16, 2020 at 14:09 Quote
-I’m looking to buy ride wrap.
- I have a 2020 Hightower Blue.
- Its a glossy finish but I like a matte finish. Do you have any recommendations or pictures of a matte finish’s on gloss bikes.

Posted: Mar 16, 2020 at 16:10 Quote
The idea with ridewrap is that you'll be buying the same finish as the bike, otherwise it's going to look a little weird. It doesn't cover every surface on the bike. There isn't really a way to change up a bike finish.

O+
Posted: Mar 30, 2020 at 19:56 Quote
Here are some pics of a matte finish Ridewrap on a glittery glossy black frame. First pic is before wrap.

photo

photo

photo

Posted: Jul 17, 2020 at 8:09 Quote
raetekr wrote:
Here are some pics of a matte finish Ridewrap on a glittery glossy black frame. First pic is before wrap.

photo

photo

photo

Is the last photo also after the wrap? In a similar position as the OP with a Bug Zapper Blue Ripmo 2. Thinking the change to matte would look pretty slick, just curious how the gaps in between the wrap components will come out.

Posted: Jul 24, 2020 at 8:01 Quote
2020 Norco Range VLT C1 Gloss frame with matte ride wrap installed. I think it turned out awesome.
2020 Norco Range VLT C1 Stock with ride wrap installed copyright 2020 www.Pixelphoto.ca

2020 Norco Range VLT C1 Stock with ride wrap installed copyright 2020 www.Pixelphoto.ca

O+
Posted: Aug 16, 2020 at 21:26 Quote
I have the same Hightower in blue and have been looking for some frame protection that would look good as well. The blue is tricky with some of the design protectors like AMS. Would love to see some pics if you wrapped the bike in matte

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.016963
Mobile Version of Website