Covid-19 and travelling to bikeparks/trails

PB Forum :: United Kingdom
Covid-19 and travelling to bikeparks/trails
Posted: May 25, 2020 at 2:41 Quote
Wonder if its partly that car parks will fill up if they allow us to travel. Why would that not then affect golf courses and river side parking? Suspect we are seen as high risk for injury which is understandable. I agree there is deliberate vagueness afoot. Actually starting to feel a bit low now.

Posted: May 25, 2020 at 8:35 Quote
TreeBeak wrote:
Wonder if its partly that car parks will fill up if they allow us to travel. Why would that not then affect golf courses and river side parking? Suspect we are seen as high risk for injury which is understandable. I agree there is deliberate vagueness afoot. Actually starting to feel a bit low now.

From what I have seen you have to book a time slot to go golfing, therefore that avoids crowding.

Definitely feel like we are being guinea pigged at the moment in England.

Think Scotland is not far now before you can get back on the mtb. Just keep exercising, eat & sleep well. Make sure you are talking to family & friends. Nearly there pal

Posted: May 25, 2020 at 11:15 Quote
iainmac-1 wrote:
TreeBeak wrote:

From what I have seen you have to book a time slot to go golfing, therefore that avoids crowding.

Definitely feel like we are being guinea pigged at the moment in England.

Think Scotland is not far now before you can get back on the mtb. Just keep exercising, eat & sleep well. Make sure you are talking to family & friends. Nearly there pal

Cheers bud Smile . Yeah, hopefully not too long to go now. Deaths are becoming rarer and theres light ahead. Stay safe all.

Posted: Jun 18, 2020 at 1:58 Quote
So today, maybe, we get a bit more freedom??????? Come on Nichola, let us travel.

Posted: Jun 18, 2020 at 5:31 Quote
Nope, still stuck in the $#/*@$ city. This is getting grim.

Posted: Jun 24, 2020 at 7:01 Quote
From next Friday, we can bike again for real Smile

Posted: Jun 24, 2020 at 12:09 Quote
Game on Waaaaaayyyyneee!!

Posted: Jun 24, 2020 at 13:41 Quote
stoo61 wrote:
Big Grin . Probably best to stay away from the valley for a few weekends.

Posted: Jun 24, 2020 at 16:07 Quote
TreeBeak wrote:
stoo61 wrote:
Big Grin . Probably best to stay away from the valley for a few weekends.

Oh 100%.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.011044
Mobile Version of Website