Fox 34 fork stantion play .

PB Forum :: Mechanics' Lounge
Fox 34 fork stantion play .
Previous Page | Next Page
Posted: Mar 30, 2020 at 3:55 Quote
My fox 34 forks have developed alot of play, is the only fix for this problem to change the internal bushings or is there another way?

Posted: Mar 30, 2020 at 7:02 Quote
If you have bushing play due to bushing wear the only fix is new bushings. Unfortunately due to the tools/knowledge required it's generally easier and similar cost just to get new lowers.

Posted: Mar 30, 2020 at 7:28 Quote
Hi there thanks for your reply, im going to check out the prices for new lowers i hadnt thought of that , thanks.

Posted: Mar 31, 2020 at 9:58 Quote
TF Tuned will adjust your bushing tolerances as part of a service if you ask them, should be cheaper than new lowers

Posted: Mar 31, 2020 at 10:14 Quote
The OP in France so posting to TFT may not be viable, though sure
bushings are cheaper than a new lower, saying that have come across
2nd hand lowers at £40, but then you may have to adjust the bushings still.

Posted: Apr 1, 2020 at 12:16 Quote
We do a fair bit of work for french customers. All our delivery services are working reasonably normally (not normally more than a day behind). As long as OP can get it to us (UPS or DPD would do it) we can service them!

Posted: Apr 1, 2020 at 14:18 Quote
OP, is your fork under warranty ?
If yes, go here: https://www.foxservice.fr/fourches/28227-podium-x-demande-de-garantie.html

Posted: Apr 22, 2020 at 6:36 Quote
Hi there everyone, its cool to see the help coming from you guys, there is always someone who knows more than you do! Finally i decided to get the bushes changed by a pro at UNIK SUSPENSION near Annecy and im glad i did , superb service, highly recomended. Now im waiting to get back to the trails -f..ing covid 19????

Previous Page | Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2020. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.006744
Mobile Version of Website