Looking for a 24'' street mtb frame

PB Forum :: Dirt Jumping & Street
Looking for a 24'' street mtb frame
  • Next Page
Posted: May 10, 2020 at 10:29 Quote
cheezitsprocket wrote:
i think thats the same capital frame i have since 2016. definitely suggest you buy it. im even tempted to replace mine with another but i like my color too much, mine has been through hell from riding with pegs

street, park, dirt, everything, one bike always a good time. except spanish BB with 22mm spindle thats not so great

Yeah the capital does look amazing, and i know how durable it is. Ill look into capitals to see if there are any still around near me, if not, ill look elsewhere

Posted: May 12, 2020 at 13:25 Quote
The dmr sect 24" i pretty nice to..

Posted: May 21, 2020 at 17:17 Quote
StefanNielsen wrote:
The dmr sect 24" i pretty nice to..

I looked at those, however, im not sure how it would handle street riding. I have actually ridden one before, and it felt super nice, but i cant find any that don't have a tapered headtube for the 24'' version

Posted: Jul 31, 2020 at 3:28 Quote
There is a NS Capital 24" on sale at 7anna (producer of O1 and NS):
https://7anna.pl/product-pol-8383-Rama-NS-Bikes-Capital-24.html

Posted: Aug 2, 2020 at 5:33 Quote
Thank you for all the help guys. I ended up buying a pridestreet mainframe and their pro meat forks, as well as a new hub. My new build is really solid and now I've gotten so used to rigid, that i never want to use suspension again! And thank you all for keeping street mtb alive

Posted: Aug 2, 2020 at 6:00 Quote
Jarry74 wrote:
Thank you for all the help guys. I ended up buying a pridestreet mainframe and their pro meat forks, as well as a new hub. My new build is really solid and now I've gotten so used to rigid, that i never want to use suspension again! And thank you all for keeping street mtb alive

Susp is over rated, bmx been doing bigger tougher drops on ridgid, and its silent

Post some pictures, im curious how that geo and fork look, BB high, low, or neutral

Posted: Aug 2, 2020 at 11:09 Quote
Jarry74 wrote:

Nice, Let’s see some pics when you get it in.

Posted: Aug 21, 2020 at 18:44 Quote
cheezitsprocket wrote:
Jarry74 wrote:

Susp is over rated, bmx been doing bigger tougher drops on ridgid, and its silent

Post some pictures, im curious how that geo and fork look, BB high, low, or neutral

Yeah, for sure man! Just getting a couple videos and some pictures, and ill upload soon!

Posted: Aug 21, 2020 at 18:45 Quote
bikebike69 wrote:
Jarry74 wrote:

Nice, Let’s see some pics when you get it in.

Ill have some up fairly soon!

Posted: Oct 20, 2020 at 17:07 Quote
you can also always check S&M they might not be willing to anymore but they used to build people custom DJ frames. they used to also build the american made black market frames. pretty sure mike laird has also done some custom mtb frames so 24's would be possible.

probably going that route myself down the line unless i can get a fox 36 831 in a straight steer tube from fox. then might just get the mutant bikes 24 frame. though 22mm cranks and Spanish bb problem was already mentioned lol.

choices these days are so limited. especially if you want 990 posts and bmx rear spacing. but have a gnarly build planned if i can either get the fork or once i figure out what i wanna do geo wise on a custom frame. also have to figure out the best rigid fork for the build as well in case i do have to go tapered head tube. dont want to worry about reducers and such.

Posted: Mar 5, 2024 at 13:20 Quote
Tony step bike cruel 24 frame is amazing, check it out, very short and agresssive geo and high-end welding.

• Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.011882
Mobile Version of Website