Q: sending emails to other members - is it working?

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Q: sending emails to other members - is it working?
Previous Page | Next Page
Posted: Apr 7, 2020 at 13:59 Quote
I've sent out some emails to BuySell forum members about products I was interested in and have not received a singe response. There is nothing in the email section that's similar to a "Send" folder in any other messaging apps.It's possible that none of them actually responded but how likely is that? Not even one seller? Some forums require new users to post some stuff before they have access to some additional features of the site but I haven't seen any here. Am I missing something?

Posted: Apr 7, 2020 at 14:03 Quote
are you talking email or pm? most sellers will work with contact through pm.

Posted: Apr 7, 2020 at 15:45 Quote
traqs wrote:
are you talking email or pm? most sellers will work with contact through pm.

Underneath the listing there is always a link "send message", I can then type up a message and send it but it's not logged anywhere and I'm not sure if they are getting anything.

Posted: Apr 7, 2020 at 15:49 Quote
click on "inbox" on the top right hand of the screen. The "send message" is not for email, it is for pinkbike message.

Posted: Apr 7, 2020 at 17:56 Quote
traqs wrote:
click on "inbox" on the top right hand of the screen. The "send message" is not for email, it is for pinkbike message.

I allowed myself to send you a PM and now I can see that it's been sent. I guess, I was doing something wrong. Thanks for your help.

Posted: Apr 7, 2020 at 18:01 Quote
yeah mate, don't know if you saw or not, but i replied, incase you didn't click on the same thing to see my response. Will turn yellow when you get a message back.

Previous Page | Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2020. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.005702
Mobile Version of Website