saskatoon group rides/clubs

PB Forum :: Canada - Central
saskatoon group rides/clubs
Posted: May 9, 2008 at 7:25 Quote
joeldude wrote:
hey boys i'm from Kimberley B.C just moved to saskatoon and need somethin to ride. Please someone tell me there's some beefy dirt jumps around or somethin. I ride mountain bike and bmx. I found a sick set of table and gap jumps outta town that 2 bmx racers built but thats it

There is a few dirt jumps out by the sewage trail at the end of Spadina

Posted: May 9, 2008 at 14:15 Quote
check it out guys, i got my new wheel from cpc last week
ive been ridin it at the bowman skatepark but today i might be goin to the university toreally test it out

photo

Posted: May 25, 2008 at 15:38 Quote
Mazekwon wrote:
joeldude wrote:
hey boys i'm from Kimberley B.C just moved to saskatoon and need somethin to ride. Please someone tell me there's some beefy dirt jumps around or somethin. I ride mountain bike and bmx. I found a sick set of table and gap jumps outta town that 2 bmx racers built but thats it

are they pretty big? like worth checkin out?

Posted: May 28, 2008 at 7:05 Quote
joeldude wrote:
Mazekwon wrote:
joeldude wrote:

are they pretty big? like worth checkin out?
i don't do DJ, they looked smooth but low ceiling.

Posted: Jun 16, 2008 at 22:18 Quote
man the best thing is just find a few buddies to go ridding with and just go ride around the business areas of town usualy there is some decent banks, drops, hips, natural skinny's, gaps etc or invite some one from this site its a great way to meet people to ride with and places to ride.

Posted: Jun 17, 2008 at 9:03 Quote
im up for a big ride anywhere, i got finals this week so only an hour of school a day, so im up for ride anytime, i ride trials, anyone wanna go to the university or go downtown and look for stuff?

Posted: Nov 3, 2008 at 20:33 Quote
kinda late for this forum but id talk to the guys at city park cycle.

Posted: Jun 15, 2009 at 8:05 Quote
i had 2 of my bikes stolen yesterday, can you guys keep an eye out for them and if you see them call the cops, a police report has already been put out

photo

The tires are obvioulsy not my winter ones any more but, they are K-Rads

photo

and this one has a camo seat now.

Thanks guys

This is the 3rd time i have had a good bike knicked.

Posted: Nov 1, 2009 at 6:44 Quote
Just throwing this out here, any flatland downhillers up for an inclusive 3 day trip to Fernie this summer? U shaped leather, 2 card tables, pumping system, and flat screen t.v.. Travel like a rock star in a 16 passenger party bus provided by SLT car service of Saskatoon. Total days gone would be 5, 2 travel , and 3 riding. This is very early to be throwing it out there, but we have got to know if the numbers measure up. Average cost of the trip could be $500-$600 per person. Travel, accommodations, and lift tickets would be provided all other cost would be up to you. Let me know if there is any interest, or feedback.

Posted: Nov 1, 2009 at 11:24 Quote
whatdates r we looking at

Posted: Nov 1, 2009 at 11:53 Quote
Thinking of leaving the 4th of July and returning the evening of the 8th. It is still early, and dates are not set yet. Let me know if we can get some guys together.

Posted: Mar 30, 2010 at 15:18 Quote
New Trail for 2010 close to complete.

http://www.2nd-nature.ca/blog/

We care about where you ride!

Posted: Mar 30, 2010 at 15:18 Quote
manuelle wrote:
New Trail for 2010 close to complete.

http://www.2nd-nature.ca/blog/

We care about where you ride!
OOO OOO WHere?

Posted: Mar 30, 2010 at 15:20 Quote
Time will tell. In the area though. Smile

Posted: Mar 30, 2010 at 15:21 Quote
manuelle wrote:
Time will tell. In the area though. Smile
i like the sounds of that.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.021736
Mobile Version of Website