Available from 4/15

PB Forum :: YT Industries
Available from 4/15
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
O+
Posted: Apr 14, 2020 at 16:55 Quote
Anyone who ordered bikes that were listed as available from April or more specifically 4/15 hear anything from YT?

I’m curious if they are still maintaining their shipping schedule or if I should expect delays due to Covid-19 or some other reason.

Hope those of us that have been waiting a while are nearing the end of that wait!

O+
Posted: Apr 23, 2020 at 13:30 Quote
Murphius wrote:
Anyone who ordered bikes that were listed as available from April or more specifically 4/15 hear anything from YT?

I’m curious if they are still maintaining their shipping schedule or if I should expect delays due to Covid-19 or some other reason.

Hope those of us that have been waiting a while are nearing the end of that wait!

We are wondering this too. Any update? My husband's is listed as available from May 27th. We are hoping that it will still be on schedule.

O+
Posted: Apr 23, 2020 at 14:19 Quote
Yep, I actually got a PM from them verifying scheduling which was much appreciated!

They received their shipment on the 15th and had my bike shipped out to me within 1-2 days. Just showed up yesterday after a short delivery delay with Fedex.

I’m sure if you reach out closer to May 27 they can let you know if it is still on schedule.

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.008818
Mobile Version of Website