Cannondale Tells Me Service Videos are for Retailers only

PB Forum :: Cannondale
Cannondale Tells Me Service Videos are for Retailers only
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
O+
Posted: Apr 15, 2020 at 15:43 Quote
So recently Ive been doing a frame pivot and suspension service on my 2016 Habit SE. I found a site: https://vimeopro.com/cannondaletechclinics/tech-clinics/ Which had a number of really useful videos which I was using as reference. In the past 2 days, however the site went down.

I thought that was odd and these videos arent available anywhere else online. I contacted Cannondale through social Media and here is the response I got:

photo

Am I crazy to think that this business practice is extremely unethical? The bike is 4 years old at this point and many of us don't live near a cannondale dealer. Obviously I can just try to look up some youtube videos and piece things together but why should I when these videos already exist.

Does anyone happen to have access to the Lefty 2.0 service video or know a cannondale dealer that might be able to help me out getting access to it?

What do you think? Am I expecting too much to get the service videos released?

Posted: Jun 14, 2020 at 4:46 Quote
That's shitty for sure, but I'd chalk that up to "the don't have to do anything they don't want to with the videos that they made".

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.007491
Mobile Version of Website