Izzo thread

PB Forum :: YT Industries
Izzo thread
| Next Page
Posted: Jun 23, 2021 at 15:46 Quote
Just noticed the Izzo doesnt have ISCG05 mounts.

Posted: Jun 23, 2021 at 16:41 Quote
Kango wrote:
Jeffsy didnt either...

Posted: Jun 24, 2021 at 2:47 Quote
undescended wrote:
Kango wrote:
Jeffsy didnt either...
My 27" 2018 AL does

Posted: Jun 24, 2021 at 3:47 Quote
Guess the 29 didnt

Posted: Jun 24, 2021 at 14:33 Quote
Interested to know if anyone has tried fitting a Push 11.6 coil shock on their Izzo. The linkage is supposedly quite progressive, and Push does make a 210x55 shock for the Forbidden Druid that looks like it might fit in the Izzo. The tune would be wacky, but there's a suspension tuning place near me who works with Push that might be able to sort something out. I've got an XXL frame if it matters for fitment. Thoughts?

Posted: Jun 24, 2021 at 15:01 Quote
beestrangler wrote:
Interested to know if anyone has tried fitting a Push 11.6 coil shock on their Izzo. The linkage is supposedly quite progressive, and Push does make a 210x55 shock for the Forbidden Druid that looks like it might fit in the Izzo. The tune would be wacky, but there's a suspension tuning place near me who works with Push that might be able to sort something out. I've got an XXL frame if it matters for fitment. Thoughts?

Are you able to find anyone with a push coil to test if it fits? I actually inquired with Ohlins regarding their coil and they think it may fit. The TTXAir fits and their coil has a similar diameter to the air can, the problem is if the end eye will fit.

Posted: Jun 24, 2021 at 16:00 Quote
mrtrinh wrote:
beestrangler wrote:

Are you able to find anyone with a push coil to test if it fits? I actually inquired with Ohlins regarding their coil and they think it may fit. The TTXAir fits and their coil has a similar diameter to the air can, the problem is if the end eye will fit.

I'll certainly try to find one I can try in person too, figured someone on PB might've already done so though haha.

Posted: Jul 26, 2021 at 16:36 Quote
streetfighter848 wrote:
bigpat57 wrote:
Hey guys I’m thinking I need to upgrade my rear shock. the stock evol shock just isn’t right for my weight (270lbs) even with a larger volume spacer. Would the float x or float x2 do the trick? Will they fit on our bikes?

I doubt if they will. I have the Blaze and they didn't equip it with the Super Deluxe like the Jeffsy Blaze. They had to use the Deluxe Ultimate only (no piggy back).

If you have XXL frame, then X2 fits. See:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/ytizzo/posts/1005878530149858

Posted: Jul 26, 2021 at 17:49 Quote
shjin wrote:
streetfighter848 wrote:
bigpat57 wrote:
Hey guys I’m thinking I need to upgrade my rear shock. the stock evol shock just isn’t right for my weight (270lbs) even with a larger volume spacer. Would the float x or float x2 do the trick? Will they fit on our bikes?

I doubt if they will. I have the Blaze and they didn't equip it with the Super Deluxe like the Jeffsy Blaze. They had to use the Deluxe Ultimate only (no piggy back).

If you have XXL frame, then X2 fits. See:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/ytizzo/posts/1005878530149858
Hey Shjin,
For the Izzo Bro’s that don’t use FB, might you post a copy of the Izzo FAQ in a separate PB YT thread?

| Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2021. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.005687
Mobile Version of Website