Izzo thread

PB Forum :: YT Industries
Izzo thread
Posted: Jan 18, 2022 at 23:32 Quote
undescended wrote:
jeffers696 wrote:
Waiting for mine to be delivered. Does it drop chains? Do people run chain guides? Went for the core2 as it's decent value. Only XXL bike I could find in this category.

Nope, doesn’t drop chains, no mount either…

Echoing this… over 800 miles on mine and have never dropped a chain. Of course now I’ve jinxed myself

Posted: Jan 19, 2022 at 16:43 Quote
Onevision33 wrote:
undescended wrote:
jeffers696 wrote:
Waiting for mine to be delivered. Does it drop chains? Do people run chain guides? Went for the core2 as it's decent value. Only XXL bike I could find in this category.

Nope, doesn’t drop chains, no mount either…

Echoing this… over 800 miles on mine and have never dropped a chain. Of course now I’ve jinxed myself
Only time I dropped chain on Jeffsy, noticed the AB 26t chainring was missing a few teeth Wink

Posted: Feb 5, 2022 at 6:26 Quote
Any of you guys ever swap your Fox 34 out for a 36 on your Izzo? Still love the bike but riding much chunkier and less forgiving trails these days.

Posted: Feb 5, 2022 at 23:04 Quote
I‘d rather update the airshaft to 140mm. Putting a chunky fork in that rather light bike is a bit off to me

Posted: Feb 7, 2022 at 16:55 Quote
MilkyWayne wrote:
I‘d rather update the airshaft to 140mm. Putting a chunky fork in that rather light bike is a bit off to me

I actually did that when I got it. I recently bought my wife an SB130 and really liked the stiffness of the front end with the 36. So, it’s less about travel and more about tracking better through tougher terrain.

Posted: Feb 16, 2022 at 14:37 Quote
Jlrusmc wrote:
Any of you guys ever swap your Fox 34 out for a 36 on your Izzo? Still love the bike but riding much chunkier and less forgiving trails these days.

New bike!

Posted: Feb 19, 2022 at 2:20 Quote
Jlrusmc wrote:
Bros on FB have run Ohlins RFX36/TTX2 and Manitou Mezzer/Mara on Izzo and rave about them…

Posted: Feb 21, 2022 at 8:51 Quote
Stuckita wrote:
Hey everyone. I'm looking to pick up an Izzo but I'm torn on sizing.

I am 6ft. I've found an XL but worry it will be too big but hears they do run small.

If I am too small for an XL... Any one have a large for sale (in Canada)

I'm 6'1, riding an Izzo Blaze XL and it fits perfectly. I have ridden size lg in everything else I have ever owned including a 2019 Ripley V4. The izzo is a perfect fit while I felt on top of the handlebars when climbing on the Ripley.

Posted: Feb 21, 2022 at 10:24 Quote
bearstearns wrote:
Stuckita wrote:
Hey everyone. I'm looking to pick up an Izzo but I'm torn on sizing.

I am 6ft. I've found an XL but worry it will be too big but hears they do run small.

If I am too small for an XL... Any one have a large for sale (in Canada)

I'm 6'1, riding an Izzo Blaze XL and it fits perfectly. I have ridden size lg in everything else I have ever owned including a 2019 Ripley V4. The izzo is a perfect fit while I felt on top of the handlebars when climbing on the Ripley.

Same here on an XL. I just dropped the stem to a 50mm over the stock 60mm. Much better!

Posted: Feb 23, 2022 at 9:42 Quote
anyone got the new yellow color izzo yet?

Posted: Mar 28, 2022 at 17:43 Quote
I’m 6’ 0” got the xl and downsized the stem to a 30. about 1/2 inch high on the 170 postman, but I can make it work, climbs like a goat.

Posted: Mar 28, 2022 at 21:58 Quote
Anyone coil Thier Izzo yet? If so, what kind of spring did you get (pro-rate / lbs + riding style / rider weight)?

Posted: Apr 6, 2022 at 16:50 Quote
bearstearns wrote:
Anyone coil Thier Izzo yet? If so, what kind of spring did you get (pro-rate / lbs + riding style / rider weight)?
Not that I’ve heard but the Ohlins product selector lists their coil for Izzo as if it fits… https://www.ohlinsusa.com/parts/yt/izzo/2020

Posted: Apr 14, 2022 at 8:24 Quote
Anyone know if the Jeffsy Hanger fits the Izzo? bent mine and YT says none in stick for the izzo but they do have the jeffsy which from the pic looks to be the same

Posted: Apr 14, 2022 at 18:21 Quote
santi521 wrote:
Anyone know if the Jeffsy Hanger fits the Izzo? bent mine and YT says none in stick for the izzo but they do have the jeffsy which from the pic looks to be the same
I believe you have your answer, eh…

Copyright © 2000 - 2022. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.006403
Mobile Version of Website