Izzo thread

PB Forum :: YT Industries
Izzo thread
O+
Posted: Aug 1, 2022 at 3:41 Quote
bearstearns wrote:
... 210mm one-up dropper, showing about 2cm of seatpost. 140mm fork.

Thanks man, i just got a used Izzo in very good condition and wondered if my 210 OneUp will fit.

Jibbaman28 wrote:
photo

Looks sweet. Im glad as I just ordered myself a silver Pike 140 and deluxe shock.

O+
Posted: Sep 27, 2022 at 6:30 Quote
I am thinking about pulling the trigger on an izzo this week. Haven't seen much in the forums about reliability issues... Anything to be aware of?

Posted: Sep 27, 2022 at 17:00 Quote
ksilvey10 wrote:
I am thinking about pulling the trigger on an izzo this week. Haven't seen much in the forums about reliability issues... Anything to be aware of?

Yeah, it’s almost too reliable and care free. Mine's at 2800 trail miles and still as silent and smooth as Day 1… haven’t even had to straighten the hanger yet… d;o)

Posted: Sep 28, 2022 at 5:21 Quote
ksilvey10 wrote:

The only thing I've had issues with is the dropper post which is a rebranded SDG Trellis, but it's still working. Check out the facebook group for YT izzo it's a lot more active than pinkbike forum.

O+
Posted: Sep 28, 2022 at 7:51 Quote
ChallengeButter wrote:
ksilvey10 wrote:

The only thing I've had issues with is the dropper post which is a rebranded SDG Trellis, but it's still working. Check out the facebook group for YT izzo it's a lot more active than pinkbike forum.

Thanks for the tip. I didn't know about the FB group

Posted: Sep 28, 2022 at 9:14 Quote
ksilvey10 wrote:

I’m on 4400km since I got it just over 2 years ago and I’ve had no issues with the frame; Still on original bearings. Wheels have flatspots, 34 fork developed some creak which I switched with a Pike off my hardtail, and seatpost replaced with PNW. All usual wear and tear stuff but frame is holding on.

O+
Posted: Sep 29, 2022 at 21:25 Quote
deadlyhifi wrote:
ksilvey10 wrote:

I’m on 4400km since I got it just over 2 years ago and I’ve had no issues with the frame; Still on original bearings. Wheels have flatspots, 34 fork developed some creak which I switched with a Pike off my hardtail, and seatpost replaced with PNW. All usual wear and tear stuff but frame is holding on.

This pleases me. I have an enduro so I'm not planning on using this bike for smashing super gnarly stuff

Posted: Sep 30, 2022 at 8:43 Quote
Any body know the size for replacement core 2 frame bearings? Can't find it on the internet.

Posted: Sep 30, 2022 at 10:01 Quote
Bearing specs are in this Izzo Tech Drawing, also access through the YT Izzo Facebook group Files tab…
IzzoTechDraw

Posted: Sep 30, 2022 at 10:37 Quote
undescended wrote:
Bearing specs are in this Izzo Tech Drawing, also access through the YT Izzo Facebook group Files tab…
IzzoTechDraw
Thanks mate appreciate it
Thanks

Posted: Dec 19, 2022 at 8:41 Quote
Exactly a year on my Izzo so far 1625 miles, 9 races, 5 podiums, 3 wins. I love this bike, installed some upgrades to make it my dream bike and I'm ready for another year on it. AXS everything, i9 wheels, new cockpit and chainring for some bling.
photo
photo
photo

Posted: Dec 21, 2022 at 7:30 Quote
Congrats on the wins, and kudos on the nice Izzo.

I still can’t get over that solid chainring though… my brain keeps telling me it’s a circular saw blade or pizza cutting wheel. I guess I need to see some sort of cutouts in order to visually associate it with a bike. Wink

Posted: Dec 22, 2022 at 5:25 Quote
That’s why I love it, it’s so unnatural.

Posted: Dec 25, 2022 at 21:18 Quote
Pretty cool looking bike! The silver and black guess well.

Looks like an Atherton bike.

Posted: Jan 5, 2023 at 2:13 Quote
ChallengeButter wrote:
photo
Really stunning build!
What did you use as frame protection (carbon look)?
I am still looking for another solution than the current 3 layers of 3m foil on my izzo. The rocks on my hometrails are plenty and loose.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.019368
Mobile Version of Website