Izzo thread

PB Forum :: YT Industries
Izzo thread
Posted: May 28, 2020 at 20:13 Quote
GladeMover wrote:
Looks like a couple Large Launch Editions just popped up... I snagged one !

What's your expected delivery date?

Posted: May 29, 2020 at 16:06 Quote
Looks like 7/29 delivery date for my Launch Edition... Now I'm trying to snag a sold out Jeffsy Base Blue to ride and keep the Launch Minty !

Posted: May 29, 2020 at 16:13 Quote
GladeMover wrote:
Looks like 7/29 delivery date for my Launch Edition... Now I'm trying to snag a sold out Jeffsy Base Blue to ride and keep the Launch Minty !

Looks like you snagged the last one!

Posted: May 31, 2020 at 10:09 Quote
deadlyhifi wrote:
I wrote a follow up.

Do you know how much cable draw the lockout uses? I'm looking at one online that has 1cm of draw.

Are you running DHF's front and rear? Considering keeping the Forekaster on the rear for the summer, but something more supportive in the front.

Posted: May 31, 2020 at 10:33 Quote
coolcabbage wrote:
Do you know how much cable draw the lockout uses? I'm looking at one online that has 1cm of draw.

Are you running DHF's front and rear? Considering keeping the Forekaster on the rear for the summer, but something more supportive in the front.

DHF just on the front. Forekaster at the back is fine for the dusty trails we’ve got at the moment, and should be fine for mud actually. But that remains to be seen.

The new lockout pulls 1cm of cable, and appears to twist the shock knob the same as the rockshox twister did.

Which lockout lever are you looking at? The one I got is perfectly functional but not exactly svelte.

Posted: May 31, 2020 at 13:15 Quote
deadlyhifi wrote:
coolcabbage wrote:

DHF just on the front. Forekaster at the back is fine for the dusty trails we’ve got at the moment, and should be fine for mud actually. But that remains to be seen.

The new lockout pulls 1cm of cable, and appears to twist the shock knob the same as the rockshox twister did.

Which lockout lever are you looking at? The one I got is perfectly functional but not exactly svelte.

I found one on amazon called "BESNIN Bike Remote Lockout Lever". Seems annoying that the release button is on the right, since I'd put it on the left side, but it seems to have decent reviews. I just wanna run my current Odi grips.

Posted: May 31, 2020 at 14:36 Quote
coolcabbage wrote:
I found one on amazon called "BESNIN Bike Remote Lockout Lever". Seems annoying that the release button is on the right, since I'd put it on the left side, but it seems to have decent reviews. I just wanna run my current Odi grips.

Looks like the other option of the one I got. https://a.aliexpress.com/_d7b4Ovh

Posted: Jun 5, 2020 at 15:27 Quote
So the Izzo has threaded holes on the bottom of the top tube with spacing of a waterbottle, supposedly to fit a tool. Anyone know what tools actually fit to a mount like this? Would be nice to not need anything strapped to the frame.

Posted: Jun 5, 2020 at 15:44 Quote
coolcabbage wrote:
So the Izzo has threaded holes on the bottom of the top tube with spacing of a waterbottle, supposedly to fit a tool. Anyone know what tools actually fit to a mount like this? Would be nice to not need anything strapped to the frame.

This is what you want

https://bikerumor.com/2020/05/18/fix-it-fast-with-the-new-phoenix-dock-ninja-tool-system-from-pivot-x-topeak/

Posted: Jun 10, 2020 at 9:31 Quote
So it looks like my Izzo Comp that was supposed to ship today, wont ship until mid October. They offered a 15% discount but I'm not entirely sure what I'm gonna do.

Posted: Jun 10, 2020 at 10:11 Quote
coolcabbage wrote:
So it looks like my Izzo Comp that was supposed to ship today, wont ship until mid October. They offered a 15% discount but I'm not entirely sure what I'm gonna do.

That blows. Nice discount, but it's riding weather now.

Posted: Jun 10, 2020 at 10:42 Quote
coolcabbage wrote:

Yea, my Large Pro is delayed until August 12. Looks like they're doing discounts per delay time. He offered me 10%. I guess I'm going to keep treating my Capra like a long travel XC bike till August lol.

Posted: Jun 10, 2020 at 19:59 Quote
coolcabbage wrote:

October ? Damn , who do they have building these things , Santa Claus ? I hate to hear that..I wouldn't even release a bike if I couldn't get them out any faster than that.

Posted: Jun 10, 2020 at 20:22 Quote
Cancelled my order since 6/10 was delayed... getting a Banshee Phantom V3. See you boiz

Copyright © 2000 - 2020. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.006054
Mobile Version of Website