Pole Bikes

PB Forum :: Other
Pole Bikes
  • Previous Page
O+
Posted: Apr 24, 2020 at 5:06 Quote
Good luck! They’re notoriously poor with communications!

Have owned a pole in the past, never again.

O+
Posted: Apr 24, 2020 at 5:57 Quote
That's too bad! I encourage you to stick with it if you can, because I absolutely love my evolink 140.

That looks like you could probably get it to work (maybe loosen the bolts a bit, install and then re-tighten everything?), but it might end up stressing your rear shock a small amount laterally.

Maybe you can reach an agreement with Pole that you can ride it for now, and then send it in for warranty later on (the rear shock might need replacing too)?

O+
Posted: Apr 24, 2020 at 7:13 Quote
I think a bit of leeway during covid-19 is to be expected (companies are adjusting to moving staff to working remotely, maybe some customer service staff or families are directly impacted, etc.), but 4+ weeks with no response seems a bit much.

Have you tried messaging them @polebicycles ?

O+
Posted: Apr 24, 2020 at 7:29 Quote
I think this is whats needed it might make Leo think about addressing his phobia to running his customer service in a professional manner. You can not treat paying customers with such disrespect.

Posted: Apr 24, 2020 at 20:32 Quote
So let me get this right you made a thread on the biggest mtb website in the world to talk shit about a very small company that is absolutely blowing up rite nows inability to operate during a global pandemic lol...

O+
Posted: Apr 24, 2020 at 22:50 Quote
bbc611 wrote:
So let me get this right you made a thread on the biggest mtb website in the world to talk shit about a very small company that is absolutely blowing up rite nows inability to operate during a global pandemic lol...

No. This is a long term problem that has been happening for a number of years long before the pandemic started.

Posted: Apr 25, 2020 at 9:37 Quote
faceplanting wrote:
bbc611 wrote:
No, get your facts right. The company is all at work by their own statements. A number of people have issues and are being ignored completely. When you ask questions in social media it get deleted and that person get booted out the forum. And I do agree that it's terrible as a customer I have to do this shit to get some action out of Pole. But I fully paid up and what they sent doesn't work correctly and I've now been ignored for 4 weeks, so tell me what would you do? Seriously, I'm open to suggestions.........

I just assumed that they were working like most of the rest of the world! From home and hardly at all! Thats my bad. To add to the frustration leo (whome is never wrong... sarcasm) is posting riding pictures almost every day! I'm wondering if he is having issues with the plant in Taiwan even if thats the case the very least he could do is make a post on social and his website!

Posted: Apr 26, 2020 at 17:46 Quote
bbc611 wrote:

Yeah, Pole's extreme lack of customer service for has been going on for "years" and Covid19 has nothing to do with their silence to emails or lack of shipping info. I own two different models of their current bikes and while the bikes are amazing they seem to have no organized customer service department. Emails often take 4-6 weeks for a response and bikes promised to ship in 4 weeks ship out in 6 months all with little or no communication from Pole. This has been their standard operation for at least two year when I bought my first bike. I hope this thread lights the fire under Leo to start caring about his fan/customers as much as his designs.

O+
Posted: Apr 26, 2020 at 23:57 Quote
“I'm riding a front triangle that came back from Pinkbike. They shipped the frame back with mud. They didn't even bother to wash it before they sent it back. It has stains on the front triangle. Obviously, the stains are because they did no cleaning to it. Every bike they test comes back to us unwashed and really bad packaging.”

Maybe the Pinkbike staff dislike Leo as much as everyone else does..

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.011763
Mobile Version of Website