Vitus Mythique - CRC contact

PB Forum :: Other
Vitus Mythique - CRC contact
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: May 2, 2020 at 8:57 Quote
I've had a Vitus Mythique for exactly a month. Its an ace bike, but the forks are goosed. The wobble coming from the bushes is getting to the point where the bike is unsafe to ride. And no, it's not the headset or brake. The real problem is contacting Chain Reaction Cycles.
I've tried emailing them; filling an online web form; calling their historic number (goes nowhere); messaging them on Facebook and repeated attempts to get them on Live Chat, but it's literally never available.

Anyone got any ideas?
Thanks

Posted: Sep 23, 2020 at 19:05 Quote
IllestT wrote:
I've had a Vitus Mythique for exactly a month. Its an ace bike, but the forks are goosed. The wobble coming from the bushes is getting to the point where the bike is unsafe to ride. And no, it's not the headset or brake. The real problem is contacting Chain Reaction Cycles.
I've tried emailing them; filling an online web form; calling their historic number (goes nowhere); messaging them on Facebook and repeated attempts to get them on Live Chat, but it's literally never available.

Anyone got any ideas?
Thanks

Did you ever get this sorted? You can contact the fork company direct most of the time Smile

Posted: Sep 30, 2020 at 2:59 Quote
Cheers for the reply.
Yeah it did get sorted eventually, but it took aaaaages. And then the fixed forks went wobbly again within a month anyway so I gave up and bought some 2nd hand forks.

It's a real shame though, cos I know those X-Fusion forks are a price point thing, but they actually work ok when they work. I feel like the bushing thing is surely a materials or tolerance issue that could be fixed without affecting the price? The chassis, air spring and damper are mostly fine

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.007452
Mobile Version of Website