Just dropping in to say hello

PB Forum :: Niner Bikes
Just dropping in to say hello
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: May 5, 2020 at 18:45 Quote
How's it going everybody.. I just wanted to introduce myself to everyone here. My name is Jonathan Phillips and I work at Niner Bikes as the East Coast Demo Rep.

I basically just wanted to drop in and let you guys know that I'll be on the forum periodically to help out with any questions or concerns you guys might have and will also just put out some news and event stuff going forward.

Here is a link to our demo tour page https://ninerbikes.com/pages/demo-tour where you guys can read up on me or any of our other guys across the country.

Please feel free to reach out with to me.

Jonathan Phillips

East Coast Demo Rep
Niner Bikes

O+
Posted: May 6, 2020 at 17:10 Quote
Sweet! Just picked me up a 2018 RIP 9 RDO frame from JensonUSA. I've ridden a lot of suspension designs and i've got to say, the CVA feels amazing!

photo
photo
photo

Posted: May 20, 2020 at 3:03 Quote
That thing looks sweet! So glad you’re enjoying it!

Cy F
Marketing Intern, Niner HQ

Posted: May 24, 2020 at 2:33 Quote
"I basically just wanted to drop in and let you guys know that I'll be on the forum periodically to help out with any questions or concerns you guys might have and will also just put out some news and event stuff going forward.

Please feel free to reach out with to me."

Hey man,

Had a quick question about warranty'ing my bike. I have a 2019 RIP 9 RDO 4-star with about 3 months of riding on it. After 3 months of riding, I was washing my bike and noticed a stress fracture emanating from the area where the swingarm bearings are. The bike hasn't been cased or anything and there is no impact dent. I'm in this pickle where I purchased the bike new, but bought it from someone online so I don't have proof of purchase or original ownership documentation needed to file a warranty claim with Niner. Just super bummed about it because the bikes so sick, seriously best bike I've ever ridden. Any suggestions?

Posted: Sep 11, 2020 at 12:50 Quote
I would like Niner to do a reproduction of your RDO forks

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.012820
Mobile Version of Website