Humuhumu Commuter

PB Forum :: Kona
Humuhumu Commuter
Previous Page | Next Page
Posted: May 7, 2020 at 7:17 Quote
I just bought a Kona Humuhumu.

I'm looking to turn it into a retro commuter/klunker bike.
The one I bought is a blue and white framed one.

Please share with me any ideas or inspiration you may have.

Here is what I'm going for:

Posted: May 13, 2020 at 5:14 Quote
jackspice wrote:

Where did you find one and which year/color do you have?

Posted: May 13, 2020 at 7:37 Quote
I think it's a 2016. It's blue and white.
It was tough to find. What I did was search for "Kona Humuhumu" in the facebook search bar regularly.
I found one listed in a buy/sell page. It was actually on the other side of the USA and I contacted the seller and payed asking price if he included shipping.

lebaron wrote:
jackspice wrote:

Where did you find one and which year/color do you have?

Posted: May 22, 2020 at 21:31 Quote
Welcome to the cult!!

Love my Humu. Mine’s an ‘09. Wouldn’t get rid of it for anything. Except maybe that Ti version you posted up there. But I’d probably just keep em both cause they’re so rad. Decked mine out just like you’re talkin bout now. Was quite the process, but stoked with what it’s become. I’ll try to get a pic posted in the next few days. Have fun tricking that thing out!

Posted: May 26, 2020 at 7:38 Quote
Thanks! I'm excited to see your photos.

So far I'm pleased with the bike. I'm also going to race Grinduro on it come September.

lirch1 wrote:
Welcome to the cult!!

Love my Humu. Mine’s an ‘09. Wouldn’t get rid of it for anything. Except maybe that Ti version you posted up there. But I’d probably just keep em both cause they’re so rad. Decked mine out just like you’re talkin bout now. Was quite the process, but stoked with what it’s become. I’ll try to get a pic posted in the next few days. Have fun tricking that thing out!

Previous Page | Next Page

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2020. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.007659
Mobile Version of Website