Posted: Jul 5, 2020 at 7:22 Quote
ryan-az wrote:
Not sure on nomad but heard one of the Bronson colors was black

Just what I wanted to hear , thanks!

Posted: Jul 5, 2020 at 10:57 Quote
Haha your welcome

Posted: Jul 5, 2020 at 23:05 Quote
gmoss wrote:
Idk if your question was directed at me, but anywho...on a 19 matte finish light blue HTLT. liked the color in the store, but not a fan of the matte nor the color. Luv the way the bike rides though, which is why I still have it.
the way dirt clings to the matte paint is quite upsetting. I know clear coat would make it less matte but it would increase the quality of the paint dramatically.

Same boat, loving the bronson I bought. Even love the olive green colour. Not a fan of the paint quality.

Posted: Jul 6, 2020 at 4:37 Quote
Its not even a matter of quality, IMO. Matte paint is just more porous.

Posted: Jul 7, 2020 at 11:28 Quote
So we got some of the new colors on the Hightower, tallboy, chameleon, and v10. I’m not sure what is going on with the other es. I looked at the Bronson and they updated the build kit to 2021 model year parts. Anyone have any ideas on the other bikes?

Posted: Jul 7, 2020 at 15:16 Quote
New colorways are up on the Santa Cruz site.

Posted: Jul 7, 2020 at 20:01 Quote
Yeah, saw that too. Still waiting on the Bronson, Blur, Mega Tower, Highball colors. My guess is within the next few days

—also the Nomad (new version?)

Posted: Jul 7, 2020 at 20:57 Quote
Why you're not a fan of the bronson hotdog and mustard colour? Still makes me laugh that it's the colour way that shows up first when you pull up the page. Do people really order that?

Posted: Jul 7, 2020 at 21:34 Quote
Ha!!!! Never even thought of that. Definitely has the hot dog vibe goin on.

O+
Posted: Jul 7, 2020 at 23:04 Quote
I can’t unsee the hotdog now

Posted: Jul 8, 2020 at 9:27 Quote
Haha it really does look like a hot dog

Posted: Jul 8, 2020 at 12:34 Quote
Just checked with the local SC dealer and the 2021 Bronson colors are showing up as the 2020 ones. I can’t imagine SC wouldn’t change them up for the new year. My guess is that portion just hasn’t updated yet.

Posted: Jul 8, 2020 at 12:40 Quote
shredneck11 wrote:
Just checked with the local SC dealer and the 2021 Bronson colors are showing up as the 2020 ones. I can’t imagine SC wouldn’t change them up for the new year. My guess is that portion just hasn’t updated yet.
Yeah, I don’t think they changed the colors this year. On their website they updated the build kits with 2021 stuff. Same with the blur, they probably didn’t sell that many of them and reused the colors. Probably a COVID thing

Posted: Jul 8, 2020 at 12:59 Quote
Thinkin you’re correct. Well shoot. I’ll see what happens with the nomad

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.015304
Mobile Version of Website