2019 lyrik oil leak??

PB Forum :: United Kingdom
2019 lyrik oil leak??
Previous Page | Next Page
Posted: May 13, 2020 at 8:55 Quote
Hi,

I think I might have a oil leak from my 2019 RTC3 lyrik 180mm,from under the compression adjustment cap on the damper side at top of fork. It only seems to be very slight. I removed the lsc screw and wiped clean but the small amount of oil slowly returns after a few rides. Has anybody else had this issue, and is it even an issue or normal, or am I being silly? If it is, what’s the plan of action to getting it fixed?

Thanks all. ????

Posted: May 22, 2020 at 15:18 Quote
Kboyen wrote:
Hi,

I think I might have a oil leak from my 2019 RTC3 lyrik 180mm,from under the compression adjustment cap on the damper side at top of fork. It only seems to be very slight. I removed the lsc screw and wiped clean but the small amount of oil slowly returns after a few rides. Has anybody else had this issue, and is it even an issue or normal, or am I being silly? If it is, what’s the plan of action to getting it fixed?

Thanks all. ????

I bought a 2019 Lyrik for my lads build last year and I had the exact same issue, spoke to the guys at my LBS and they shipped it off, SRAM then replaced the damper for the new charger 2 under warranty, no leaks since.

Copyright © 2000 - 2020. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.004530
Mobile Version of Website