Max tire size on Commencal Meta HT 29er

PB Forum :: 29ers
Max tire size on Commencal Meta HT 29er
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: May 14, 2020 at 7:35 Quote
I was wondering what the biggest 29er tire is that an fit in the rear of a Meta Ht. The website says the max tire size is 60-622, which I think equates to a 2.35, but I wasn't sure if anyone has gone any bigger.

Thanks for any help

Posted: May 14, 2020 at 8:08 Quote
do you have the frame in hand?

Measuring the frame and then measuring the tire you are are considering is the only way to be certain.

Very few tires actually measure their stated width. and the amount "wiggle" room between the tire and frame, is a personal matter when fitting larger than recommended tires.

Posted: May 14, 2020 at 8:20 Quote
cmcrawfo wrote:

Measuring the frame and then measuring the tire you are are considering is the only way to be certain.

Very few tires actually measure their stated width. and the amount "wiggle" room between the tire and frame, is a personal matter when fitting larger than recommended tires.

That makes sense, the bike is coming tomorrow (hopefully). Thanks!

Posted: May 19, 2020 at 14:48 Quote
ski-n-bike-da-east wrote:
cmcrawfo wrote:

That makes sense, the bike is coming tomorrow (hopefully). Thanks!

I think 29.6 is the max

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.008577
Mobile Version of Website