2020 Norco Fluid FS 1 - Any Reviews?

PB Forum :: Norco
2020 Norco Fluid FS 1 - Any Reviews?
Previous Page | Next Page
Posted: May 19, 2020 at 7:41 Quote
Hi all,

I have recently been looking at picking up the 2020 model of the Norco Fluid FS 1 as they have recently upgraded to the Pike Select fork, and frankly it seems like a pretty good deal.

I was shocked with the lack of videos or articles written about this bike, and figured I would turn to PB to see if any members are owners of this bike, or have experience with it and any recommendations.

Posted: May 19, 2020 at 8:50 Quote
cyrca wrote:
Hi all,

I have recently been looking at picking up the 2020 model of the Norco Fluid FS 1 as they have recently upgraded to the Pike Select fork, and frankly it seems like a pretty good deal.

I was shocked with the lack of videos or articles written about this bike, and figured I would turn to PB to see if any members are owners of this bike, or have experience with it and any recommendations.

I don't own want but I had a 2018 fluid fs1+ and I'm looking to buy the 2020 for my girlfriend.

I loved the 2018 but outgrowed the bike so quick. The geo on the 2020 look so much better also (66 HTA vs 6Cool

Posted: May 24, 2020 at 10:54 Quote
Yea, I have it. It's an awesome bike. Confidence inspiring, amazing grip, and suspension feels good. It's a great trail bike. The Shimano drivetrain is unreal, so smooth. If I'm gonna nit pick, I'd like the nicer brake levers, which I may upgrade but the current brakes work fine, more of an ergonomics thing. It pedals well but aint the ligtest bike. One funny thing was the website says it has Stans wheels but mine came with WTB as I think the early models had last years rims. Not a huge deal but kind of disapointing when you expect something and get something else. I was a little hesitant at first with only 130mm up front and living in Vancouver but it's been great. It gets a little out of its depth on some of the janky stuff but it's not an enduro bike. It's been a blast on what it was designed for.

Previous Page | Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2020. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.004748
Mobile Version of Website