Diamondback Release 29 3 thoughts???

PB Forum :: All Mountain, Enduro & Cross-Country
Diamondback Release 29 3 thoughts???
Previous Page | Next Page
Posted: May 22, 2020 at 15:10 Quote
Hey guys- I was looking at a Diamondback Release 29 3. I ride mild trails and pavement and wanted to know your thoughts on it? I want to eventually get into more trail riding. Is it a good all around bike? Does it climb well, efficient, etc

Posted: May 22, 2020 at 15:32 Quote
sac36555 wrote:
Hey guys- I was looking at a Diamondback Release 29 3. I ride mild trails and pavement and wanted to know your thoughts on it? I want to eventually get into more trail riding. Is it a good all around bike? Does it climb well, efficient, etc

This is a solid bike. My friend has a release and I have ridden it. The bike has been used from double black trails, DH parks to blue/flow trails. It is a solid bike, and the release 2 is also very good.

Posted: May 22, 2020 at 20:45 Quote
sac36555 wrote:

2010 called, they want their geo for the release 29 back.

Posted: May 22, 2020 at 20:49 Quote
TheSlayer99 wrote:
sac36555 wrote:

2010 called, they want their geo for the release 29 back.

that is kinda true, but the bike still is great. I personally own an enduro HT (64-65* HT)

Posted: May 23, 2020 at 21:21 Quote
sac36555 wrote:

If you're buying it new there's much, much better bikes you can get for 3k, especially if you look on the used market (which I'd recommend). The Release is probably a fine bike but its pretty basic. You could save money or get a better preforming bike for less if you look into used bikes.

Posted: May 24, 2020 at 7:24 Quote
These bikes do get a good spec for the money, especially if you can find them on sale. I had a friend who picked one up on sale for about 2k. If it’s an intro bike you can’t go wrong but as noted above the geo might not be exactly earth shattering.

Previous Page | Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2020. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.004952
Mobile Version of Website