Auto import Wahoo ridelogs to Trailforks

PB Forum :: Trailforks Feedback
Auto import Wahoo ridelogs to Trailforks
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
O+
Posted: May 26, 2020 at 11:50 Quote
Search as I may, I'm not turning up anything so far.

Right now my rides are recorded on a Wahoo Elemnt Bolt. Wahoo's software on my phone then sends those ridelogs over to Strava, where Trailforks then yanks a copy over.

I'd like to cut the middleman out if at all possible, but I'm guessing that it's gonna take either a change from Trailforks to make that possible, or possibly a change in the Wahoo app first. Wahoo doesn't seem to store that data in the mighty cloud, so unless the app can push it out in the first place there doesn't seem to be any way to get it to Trailforks directly.

Given the list in the Wahoo app I'm guessing the API is there but just needs Trailforks to make it happen?

Mod O+ FL
Posted: Jun 4, 2020 at 11:19 Quote
We now support a direct sync with Garmin devices. But not enough demand from Wahoo users to warrant the development time for us currently. Plus Wahoo doesn't currently have a Cloud API, says coming soon on their developer website.

Posted: May 31, 2023 at 20:55 Quote
Is there anymore develoment on this? See there is route support for Wahoo but curious if ridelogs can be pushed to Trailforks from Wahoo without going thru Strava.

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.008292
Mobile Version of Website