2021 updates/news?

PB Forum :: Marin Bikes
2021 updates/news?
| Next Page
Posted: Jul 30, 2020 at 3:10 Quote
My LBS hasn’t gotten any update from Marin, I believe he asked for an ETA this Monday.

Posted: Jul 30, 2020 at 5:53 Quote
I have ordered the marin trail xr and my lbs have said I'm getting it at the end of august beginning of September on the first drop cant wait Smile

Posted: Jul 30, 2020 at 18:07 Quote
Housemansteve wrote:
I have ordered the marin trail xr and my lbs have said I'm getting it at the end of august beginning of September on the first drop cant wait Smile

Nice! That's the one I'm leaning towards. Marin said in an email they should be in most markets by no later than end of August. Did you get to see a production model picture at all?

Posted: Jul 30, 2020 at 22:37 Quote
Ordered a Alpine Trail XR in early July. They said November 14 for that bike to get in. Asked again today, production was scheduled for next month on that bike.

Posted: Jul 31, 2020 at 1:22 Quote
Nice! That's the one I'm leaning towards. Marin said in an email they should be in most markets by no later than end of August. Did you get to see a production model picture at all?

Yeh mate I have its beautiful really good parts on it upgrade from the alpine trail 8

Posted: Jul 31, 2020 at 14:37 Quote
Anyone know when the rift zones will be released?

Posted: Jul 31, 2020 at 16:42 Quote
DrewDavis1 wrote:
Anyone know when the rift zones will be released?

Search Rift Zone in BuySell and you'll find there's a dealer in Utah that supposedly has some in stock.

Posted: 3 days ago Quote
For those Hardtail Junkies, 2021 Marin San Quentins are now on marin’s site.

Posted: 7 hours ago Quote
Ordered the 2021 SQ3 a week ago, said they wouldn't have it until October. Oof, oh well.

| Next Page

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2020. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.006338
Mobile Version of Website