2021 updates/news?

PB Forum :: Marin Bikes
2021 updates/news?
O+
Posted: Aug 13, 2020 at 20:53 Quote
got a '21 rift zone for my wife a couple weeks ago,,, nice looking colors and feels good.

now i dont know if i want a rift zone for myself or stick with a process, neither of my size is available.

Posted: Aug 16, 2020 at 11:04 Quote
i custom built a sq3, very capable specs. check out my ad

Posted: Aug 23, 2020 at 4:02 Quote
Finally a production photo and full specs on the lineup. Alpine Trail XR looks sick!!
https://www.sparkbrs.com/product/marin-alpine-trail-xr-381110-1.htm

Posted: Aug 23, 2020 at 9:11 Quote
joshuaphillips wrote:
Finally a production photo and full specs on the lineup. Alpine Trail XR looks sick!!
https://www.sparkbrs.com/product/marin-alpine-trail-xr-381110-1.htm

Nice!!!!

Posted: Sep 1, 2020 at 3:58 Quote
https://www.bikeradar.com/reviews/bikes/mountain-bikes/marin-el-roy-review/?image=1&type=gallery&gallery=0&embedded_slideshow=0

Posted: Sep 1, 2020 at 9:54 Quote
It's New Bike Day for me! My 21' HH3 arrived yesterday. Sorry for the crap picture. It's the best I could do at 11:00pm when I finally got it put together. I'll post some better ones when I get it out onto the trails.

Edit: More pictures added

photo

photo

photo

Posted: Sep 1, 2020 at 10:29 Quote
Finally a NBD! That thing looks sweet, I’m also in central Ontario, so I hope that means I’ll get my HH2 soon. I ordered late June, when did you put your order in.

Happy trails.

Posted: Sep 1, 2020 at 14:46 Quote
Why is the cost of the El Roy so high? Love the look and spec of the bike but seems like it should be cheaper. Is the frame just that much more expensive than say the frame of the equally priced alpine trail 7? Seems to be a lot of better speced and cheaper HTs from other brands.

Posted: Sep 2, 2020 at 4:58 Quote
Ouellettesimon wrote:
Finally a NBD! That thing looks sweet, I’m also in central Ontario, so I hope that means I’ll get my HH2 soon. I ordered late June, when did you put your order in.

Happy trails.

I ordered early July.

FL
Posted: Sep 6, 2020 at 1:30 Quote
Just ordered my alpine trail xr, should get here in about a month. Number look near identical to the new sentinel but half the price!

Posted: Sep 13, 2020 at 10:41 Quote
2spot wrote:
got a '21 rift zone for my wife a couple weeks ago,,, nice looking colors and feels good.

now i dont know if i want a rift zone for myself or stick with a process, neither of my size is available.

Where did you get the bike from. My local bike shop said they aren’t getting any ‘21s until early 2021

Posted: Sep 14, 2020 at 10:59 Quote
DrewDavis1 wrote:
2spot wrote:

Where did you get the bike from. My local bike shop said they aren’t getting any ‘21s until early 2021

twohoosierscyclery.com I saw this shop's postings on the BuySell here and got my '21 Hawk Hill 1 from them in less than a week. They must be in pretty good with Marin compared to other shops. They've got some '21 Rift Zone 2's in stock now.

Posted: Sep 19, 2020 at 15:00 Quote
Visited my bike shop today. Said I’m 5th on the list for the Alpine Trail here in the US. Getting stoked!! I also ordered some San Quentins for my kids.
The Alpine Trail is a major upgrade in bike for me. Currently ride single track on a fatbike.
Also, they dropped their Wolf Ridge and Mount Vision for 2021. Interesting ????

Posted: Sep 19, 2020 at 15:29 Quote
Treat wrote:
Visited my bike shop today. Said I’m 5th on the list for the Alpine Trail here in the US. Getting stoked!! I also ordered some San Quentins for my kids.
The Alpine Trail is a major upgrade in bike for me. Currently ride single track on a fatbike.
That's awesome! What size wheel san quentins?

Posted: Sep 19, 2020 at 17:24 Quote
Treat wrote:

Nice! Did you got for the 7 or XR? I've ordered an XR, coming mid Nov in Australia.

Awesome on the San Quentins too. I wanted to get one of those but they couldn't guarantee Christmas delivery here so had to order something else.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.029674
Mobile Version of Website