New bike decisions. Yeti SB140 or Transition Scout

PB Forum :: All Mountain, Enduro & Cross-Country
New bike decisions. Yeti SB140 or Transition Scout
Previous Page | Next Page
Posted: May 27, 2020 at 17:53 Quote
Title says it all. Yeti SB 140 in the T1 or 2 build or the top spec Transition Scout.
What are your thoughts?

Posted: May 29, 2020 at 8:48 Quote
Yeti SB140 - the answer says it allBig Grin

CamPow wrote:
Title says it all. Yeti SB 140 in the T1 or 2 build or the top spec Transition Scout.
What are your thoughts?

Posted: May 29, 2020 at 18:16 Quote
MurShane wrote:
Yeti SB140 - the answer says it allBig Grin

Haha. Thanks. That seems to be what I’ve been thinking for months now. I just wanna test ride one before buying. This Covid bs is dumb

Posted: May 29, 2020 at 23:25 Quote
Μy criteria are very subjective, but I fell in love with the new Scout the day it was released. What's not subjective though, is their new warranty, that would probably make me choose Transition between the two.

Posted: May 30, 2020 at 21:15 Quote
2020 Scout is my only bike right now and I really love it. A big selling point for me on the Scout is the ability to throw a coil on and/or bump the front and rear suspension up making it pretty different animal if I decide to a pick up a different trail / do it all bike a little while down the road. Pics of a Transition's riders having their Scouts set up #oncoil have definitely reinforced that sentiment. I also feel like I could at any time cheaply make the bike feel more CC orientated by just swapping out tires.

If it helps, at 5'10" with a 31" inseam I purchased a L after only being able to demo a M and am very happy I went L. Being pretty squarely in the middle of the size chart I was a little nervous, but, for me, the large feels plenty playful and I think the M would have felt too small. I'm 190# and have a slightly larger than average reach.

Posted: May 31, 2020 at 17:26 Quote
Neither. Go Ibis Mojo hd5. 5’ 10” on a medium.

Previous Page | Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2020. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.005255
Mobile Version of Website