what is this years DH colour??

PB Forum :: Downhill
what is this years DH colour??
Posted: Mar 6, 2008 at 15:52 Quote
I think green because in mbuk it said that green was the new brown.

Posted: Mar 6, 2008 at 16:03 Quote
If you want a cool coluor i would go with that percy grey!!!!!!!!!

Posted: Mar 11, 2008 at 19:04 Quote
omg. people just humor him.

go with stealth black and all white diety components.
get a white marz 888 wc ata fork.

and enjoy yer trendwhore life :]]

Posted: Mar 11, 2008 at 20:15 Quote
quote:this is hypocrisy in its prime!!
you guys lay into the kid who made this thread,
to now evryones serious about it.
paint is a waste of time, it doesnt make u ride faster, or make u a better rider.

it just gives you a few moments to intimadate the kid that diddnt have their parents buy them the fanciest bike before they come back and own you on the trail.

in my oppinion.

the coolest color is speed
and this is just for trendwhores. quote.

perfectly put, ride your bike, your look should be mud brown, blood red, grass stain green.

Posted: Mar 11, 2008 at 20:17 Quote
bomber-jr wrote:
paint is a waste of time, it doesnt make u ride faster, or make u a better rider.

it just gives you a few moments to intimadate the kid that diddnt have their parents buy them the fanciest bike before they come back and own you on the trail.

in my oppinion.

perfectly put, ride your bike, your look should be mud brown, blood red, grass stain green.

the people who laid into the kid never did and never will take him seriously, these are new people. we were and are not being hypocrites. speed is not a color.

Posted: Mar 11, 2008 at 20:19 Quote
AqueousBeef wrote:
bomber-jr wrote:

in my oppinion.

the people who laid into the kid never did and never will take him seriously, these are new people. we were and are not being hypocrites. speed is not a color.

But we both know that baby blue is the fastest colour out there (more aerodynamic and adds 50 HP to your ride)

Posted: Mar 11, 2008 at 20:20 Quote
shit brown with purple jersey

Posted: Mar 11, 2008 at 20:22 Quote
Why not an nice irish plaid, well c'mon it's almost st patty's day.

O+
Posted: Mar 11, 2008 at 21:24 Quote
AqueousBeef wrote:
bomber-jr wrote:

in my oppinion.

i think u should take a better look at the begining of this thred again.

oh yeah thats right, theyre totaly unrelated, it doesnt matter what color ur bike is if u suck, u suck, color wont help u for shit

tup

O+
Posted: Mar 11, 2008 at 21:27 Quote
AqueousBeef wrote:
bomber-jr wrote:

in my oppinion.

wuuuurd mate! im glad someone in here agrees with me! Beer props.
u no what the sports about

O+
Posted: Mar 11, 2008 at 21:36 Quote
Yeah, after all that, I'm still stickin' with Brown.Madder

Posted: Mar 11, 2008 at 21:43 Quote
are you implying that chartreuse and taupe were serious suggestions? those were the ugliest colors we could think of

Posted: Mar 12, 2008 at 7:31 Quote
i think those are both the most appealing. the brighter the color, the faster you go. tup

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.662484
Mobile Version of Website