Hardest Trail Ridden ever?

PB Forum :: All Mountain, Enduro & Cross-Country
Hardest Trail Ridden ever?
Previous Page | Next Page
Posted: Jun 3, 2020 at 19:37 Quote
For me, I’m a beginner so my hardest trail was probably a blue lol I suck. I was wondering what you guys have ridden cause y’all seem pretty hardcore.

Posted: Jun 3, 2020 at 19:51 Quote
Honestly dude, ratings are so subjective. I've ridden blues that are gnarlier than blacks.

But the hardest trail I've ridden thus far is the Seven Summits in Rossland, BC. 36km of black, technical, sweet sweet trails. Highly reccomend if you ever get the chance.

Posted: Jun 3, 2020 at 21:46 Quote
tashorganic wrote:
Honestly dude, ratings are so subjective. I've ridden blues that are gnarlier than blacks.

QFT, ratings are a crapshoot. Most of the trails I frequently ride are labeled blue to double black and if that's all really the case then greens must be paved roads.

For me I think the wildest trail in memory is Threshold at Highland.

Posted: Jun 4, 2020 at 9:33 Quote
tashorganic wrote:

But the hardest trail I've ridden thus far is the Seven Summits in Rossland, BC. 36km of black, technical, sweet sweet trails. Highly reccomend if you ever get the chance.
Yeah, I’ve seen some clips where a dude rides some blue that looks so technical, that it looks like a black or a double.

Posted: Jun 4, 2020 at 12:12 Quote
Hardest trail: Samaniego Ridge Tucson, AZ. Hadn't been maintained for 8 years, had to push bikes through 7 miles of catclaw overgrown technical trail. What should've been a 24 mile 6 hour ride turned into a dawn to dusk mess.
Most difficult maintained trail... Probably TNT at Northstar, CA.

Posted: Jun 4, 2020 at 15:10 Quote
Matthewforgov wrote:
Hardest trail: Samaniego Ridge Tucson, AZ. Hadn't been maintained for 8 years, had to push bikes through 7 miles of catclaw overgrown technical trail. What should've been a 24 mile 6 hour ride turned into a dawn to dusk mess.
Most difficult maintained trail... Probably TNT at Northstar, CA.
Yowzers!

Previous Page | Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2020. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.004854
Mobile Version of Website