Badges

Previous Page | Next Page
Posted: Jun 4, 2020 at 8:34 Quote
First time badge collector here, I rode the SORCA Social option 3 last night, recorded it on Strava that synced to a TF ridelog. Is there something else I am supposed to do to claim the badge? It looks like 17 other people rode it and didn't get a badge yet.

I like donuts!

Mod Plus
Posted: Jun 4, 2020 at 11:04 Quote
A ridelog cannot be private to earn badges and contests. It seems all your rides are private. But you might have edited your latest ride to public after posting?

I should add a automatic mechanism to re-scan a ride for badges if it's changed from private to public. It currently does not do this. However on the website when viewing your own ridelog, you should see a [ rescan for badges ] link you can manually click.

Posted: Jun 4, 2020 at 16:30 Quote
Yup. I made it public after. Can I change my default to Public if I am keeping it Private in Strava?
Thanks for the answer.

Mod Plus
Posted: Jun 5, 2020 at 11:09 Quote
enrobi wrote:
Yup. I made it public after. Can I change my default to Public if I am keeping it Private in Strava?
Thanks for the answer.

Hmm there is a default for Trailforks import, but I'm pretty sure if its private on Strava it will be imported as private on TF.
https://www.trailforks.com/ridelog/stravaautoimport/

Posted: Jun 9, 2020 at 7:15 Quote
canadaka wrote:
A ridelog cannot be private to earn badges and contests. It seems all your rides are private. But you might have edited your latest ride to public after posting?

I should add a automatic mechanism to re-scan a ride for badges if it's changed from private to public. It currently does not do this. However on the website when viewing your own ridelog, you should see a [ rescan for badges ] link you can manually click.

Hey canadaka, I'm absolutely hooked on trail forks. I tried to go back in and "rescan for badges" but the only option that comes up on "MODS" is "rescan for athlete match" Any idea why?

UPDATE - Never mind, I see you need to do it on each individual ride log not on the group ridelog screen. Thanks for the help!

Previous Page | Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2020. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.005831
Mobile Version of Website