Trailforks Ride Log not able to Import to Strava

PB Forum :: Trailforks Feedback
Trailforks Ride Log not able to Import to Strava
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: Jun 9, 2020 at 14:22 Quote
Hey,

I completed a hike today and once finished, tried to see if it imported to my strava account. It isn't there! Any tips/answers as to why this has happened?

https://www.trailforks.com/ridelog/view/13945354/

I should mention that at the time Trailforks was running, I was concurrently recording short segments on Strava (I was collecting GPS data). It reached a point where I could not upload any more Strava recordings. I attempted a manual upload of the GPX data from Trailforks and it said "Athlete has too many uploads from a single day". I searched this up and found no hits on it. Does this mean they will resume uploads tomorrow? Does this mean I've lost the recordings permanently? Does this mean my Trailforks ride log will upload tomorrow?

Thanks,

Chris

Mod O+ FL
Posted: Jun 16, 2020 at 13:18 Quote
I'm not actually sure! Never had that issue with Strava. But I see your ridelog is uploaded to Strava now. So that was likely the problem. You hit some sort of Strava limit and Trailforks was failing when trying to sync. But its kept in a sync queue on the Trailforks server and allowed a certain number of retries. So it appears it eventually went through.

Posted: Jun 16, 2020 at 19:20 Quote
canadaka wrote:
I'm not actually sure! Never had that issue with Strava. But I see your ridelog is uploaded to Strava now. So that was likely the problem. You hit some sort of Strava limit and Trailforks was failing when trying to sync. But its kept in a sync queue on the Trailforks server and allowed a certain number of retries. So it appears it eventually went through.

Yes! It eventually went through as I manually uploaded the GPX file. It all worked out in the end! Thanks!

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.007844
Mobile Version of Website