Garmin Connect Sync -> Trailforks Not Working

PB Forum :: Trailforks Feedback
Garmin Connect Sync -> Trailforks Not Working
Previous Page | Next Page
Posted: Jun 12, 2020 at 11:23 Quote
I connected my Garmin account within Trailforks settings section before going for a ride yesterday, and it did not sync after plugging my watch into Garmin Express to Sync to Gamin Connect.

Anyone else having this issue?

Is there a way to do a manual bulk import from Gamin Connect in the Trailforks settings?

Mod Plus
Posted: Jun 16, 2020 at 13:23 Quote
What watch?

Also I see you have ridelogs imported from Strava, so maybe the Strava synced before the Garmin. It will detect the ride as a duplicate and not import it.

I also think for the Garmin to sync, you need to sync your Garmin ride via Bluetooth using the Garmin Connect app on your phone. Manually uploading via USB using Garmin Express doesn't work I think. This is a Garmin thing, not Trailforks, we can't control.

Posted: Sep 1, 2020 at 16:23 Quote
Having issues with this too. Trailforks says I have connected Garmin Connect but my ride from today didn't upload.

I'm a long time Strava user trying to switch to Trailforks, so I set Trailforks to sync with Garmin Connect.

I use a watch to record my activities, Garmin Fenix 5X.

Mod Plus
Posted: Sep 14, 2020 at 13:52 Quote
thunderpants wrote:
Having issues with this too. Trailforks says I have connected Garmin Connect but my ride from today didn't upload.

I'm a long time Strava user trying to switch to Trailforks, so I set Trailforks to sync with Garmin Connect.

I use a watch to record my activities, Garmin Fenix 5X.

I see a private ride on your account from Sept 1st. So I guess it synced?

We process the ride as soon as Garmin sends it to us. But seems sometimes Garmin has delays. Usually its within 5minutes for me. But a few weeks ago Garmin must have had server issues, cause mine were delayed 2-3 days.

Previous Page | Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2020. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.004766
Mobile Version of Website