2021 SantaCruz?

PB Forum :: Santa Cruz
2021 SantaCruz?
| Next Page
Author Message
Posted: Aug 10, 2020 at 11:16 Quote
MattyBoyR6 wrote:
ryan-az wrote:
In all honesty the bikes in person look a lot different then the pics on the website. All the fluorescent light changes them up

Which shop has them on the floor? I'm in AZ and want to browse.

Air park bikes has the tallboy on the floor. I’m not sure if rage cycles is open or not but they might have them as well.

Posted: Aug 10, 2020 at 22:01 Quote
Ordered my CC Talllboy Frame, delivery date January 2021...

Posted: Oct 17, 2020 at 18:40 Quote
EVHD wrote:
Ordered my CC Talllboy Frame, delivery date January 2021...

Where did you order from? I cannot find a frame with a decent delivery date anywhere in Canada!

Posted: Oct 18, 2020 at 11:52 Quote
My local shop told me the other day that Tallboy's are sold out?

Posted: Oct 27, 2020 at 6:12 Quote
My HT made it to the shop in AZ yesterday, 10/26! They have to partially assemble and then ship to me in CA. I'm like a kid at Xmas.

HIGHTOWER CC XX1 AXS RESERVE Smoke Gray Size XL
Ordered 8/3

Posted: Nov 1, 2020 at 20:53 Quote
sandiegotrent wrote:
My HT made it to the shop in AZ yesterday, 10/26! They have to partially assemble and then ship to me in CA. I'm like a kid at Xmas.

HIGHTOWER CC XX1 AXS RESERVE Smoke Gray Size XL
Ordered 8/3





Here she is.

Posted: Nov 17, 2020 at 20:11 Quote
sandiegotrent wrote:
sandiegotrent wrote:
My HT made it to the shop in AZ yesterday, 10/26! They have to partially assemble and then ship to me in CA. I'm like a kid at Xmas.

HIGHTOWER CC XX1 AXS RESERVE Smoke Gray Size XL
Ordered 8/3





Here she is.

Beautiful bike! I notice that you wrapped it. Is that gloss or matte wrap? My Hightower CC frame arrives in March and I’m assembling all the little things now

Posted: Nov 17, 2020 at 23:23 Quote
[Quote="go-fast-turn-left"][Quote="sandiegotrent"]
sandiegotrent wrote:
My HT made it to the shop in AZ yesterday, 10/26! They have to partially assemble and then ship to me in CA. I'm like a kid at Xmas.

HIGHTOWER CC XX1 AXS RESERVE Smoke Gray Size XL

Beautiful bike! I notice that you wrapped it. Is that gloss or matte wrap? My Hightower CC frame arrives in March and I’m assembling all the little things now

Thanks. That's a ridewrap Matte kit with the FOX 36 Matte ridewrap. The gray paint on the HT is matte so it blends well. I did fix those imperfections you see in the pics. That's why it was in the sun. It took 2 of us 2 hours to do the ridewrap. Frankly, it sucks to apply! But, I'm glad I did it. I got the pedals, revgrips, megneg, one-up bashguide, ridewrap, and axs dropper weeks before the bike. I haven't installed the megneg yet. Probably in a few weeks after I get the fork dialed.

Posted: Nov 22, 2020 at 20:49 Quote
i went to team cycling and fitness in Cincinnati. To find my 2021 hightower. They had a few there still.

Posted: Jan 29, 2021 at 0:56 Quote
ryan-az wrote:
I went to my lbs and they said that they would have 2021 model year by mid July. I’m looking at the new tallboy which my friend at the lbs said the new colors are like a ivory and white and a black and white. It kinda annoyed me cause I was hopping for something a little brighter.
If you want more color, remember they sell different color decals for the Santa Cruz logo on the downtube for like $12 to give it more pop and it's relatively easy to put on. Between that, the pedals, handgrips, maybe changing handlebar stems, you can add a lot of color and can make anything look brighter and cool contrast. A lot of that stuff is things you will probably need to buy anyways.

Posted: Feb 1, 2021 at 10:13 Quote
Local shop had a handful of 5010s, but no Tallboys. If a Large 5010 felt good reach wise at 5'9", would the Large TB translate? Can't find a Large TB locally, but can order one. A medium SB130 felt similar seated to the 5010.

Posted: Mar 2, 2021 at 5:09 Quote
jrod88 wrote:
Local shop had a handful of 5010s, but no Tallboys. If a Large 5010 felt good reach wise at 5'9", would the Large TB translate? Can't find a Large TB locally, but can order one. A medium SB130 felt similar seated to the 5010.
Not sure about ordering a TB? I ordered mine back in mid September and was given mid February for delivery. Called back in January and was told late June, I dont believe they are taking orders anymore?

Posted: Mar 3, 2021 at 8:11 Quote
No, they canceled orders for the 2021 model year. Won’t be able to order one until next model year comes out. I talked to my lbs yesterday and they said they are 18 months out on some bikes right now.

Posted: Mar 3, 2021 at 17:58 Quote
ryan-az wrote:
No, they canceled orders for the 2021 model year. Won’t be able to order one until next model year comes out. I talked to my lbs yesterday and they said they are 18 months out on some bikes right now.

Shit sucks, but I'm happy I was able to get my hands on a 21 Hightower finally last month, and even my shop was surprised that they had it come in too.

| Next Page

 
Copyright © 2000 - 2021. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.011238
Mobile Version of Website