E13 Warranty response times

PB Forum :: YT Industries
E13 Warranty response times
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
O+
Posted: Jun 15, 2020 at 5:32 Quote
Anyone else having issues with response times?

Had the freehub come loose on my Capra LTD 29 on the second ride and took over a week to get a response and another week to receive the replacement parts to repair. Having major cassette issues on a Decoy and been waiting over a week, no response. I gave up and bought a Sunrace cassette. Riding season is short in Canada and this is unacceptable.

Come on E13, get it together. Last year I had non stop wheel problems on my Tues, and now this. Warranty sounds great but what good is it when you can't ride your bike because problems are ongoing, or response times are delayed?

I had to replace my E13 wheels on my Tues with WeAreOne's because the spokes would just not stop breaking on the carbon E13's. Now I've had to replace the cassette because I can't get a timely response and want to actually ride my bike. Enough is enough. A good warranty is one that you don't need to use, or is at least cause of minimal aggravation.

Posted: Jun 16, 2020 at 19:38 Quote
Everyone in the bike industry is just really busy right now, since covid has gotten everyone riding bikes now, be patient, it took me a week to warranty a dropper, and they sent it no questions asked.

O+
Posted: Jun 17, 2020 at 12:21 Quote
Yeah you’re right, I’m just frustrated and I’m being a bit of a whiny bitch, needed to vent. I should have warrantied the cassette during the off-season and not waited until now and that’s on me.

Posted: Jul 3, 2020 at 2:27 Quote
E13 is really accommodating, but it took two weeks to the first answer in both my cases. (EU support)

Posted: Jan 27, 2021 at 19:36 Quote
Rather than creating a new thread I thought I'd post here. Does anyone know if E13 are still in business? They were great in October 2020 following up on a warranty claim which was honoured, but from the 6th of Novement I've heard nothing from them, despite countless emails and never received the replacement. I've submitted a follow up claim form hoping that I might hear from someone but all emails were sent to support@ethirteen.com

Posted: Jan 28, 2021 at 11:40 Quote
Gonadman2 wrote:
Rather than creating a new thread I thought I'd post here. Does anyone know if E13 are still in business? They were great in October 2020 following up on a warranty claim which was honoured, but from the 6th of Novement I've heard nothing from them, despite countless emails and never received the replacement. I've submitted a follow up claim form hoping that I might hear from someone but all emails were sent to support@ethirteen.com

Have you tried calling them?

Posted: Dec 29, 2021 at 3:16 Quote
Gonadman2 wrote:

Did you get sorted? Just put in warranty claim as I realised my crank arm pedal insert is wobbling about.

Posted: Jan 9, 2022 at 2:56 Quote
stoo61 wrote:
Gonadman2 wrote:

Did you get sorted? Just put in warranty claim as I realised my crank arm pedal insert is wobbling about.

Just call their German number. They've always been very responsive to me.

Posted: Jan 9, 2022 at 9:27 Quote
Mfacey wrote:
stoo61 wrote:
Gonadman2 wrote:

Just call their German number. They've always been very responsive to me.

To be fair they have been decent so far. Basically confirmed they will replace my cranks, said they would check with UK stock (to get me them quicker) and has since stalled a little but will give it a bit more time.

Posted: Jan 13, 2022 at 14:39 Quote
TRSR Cranks arrived out of the blue and have been fitted.

Another +1 for the E Thirteen warranty policy! tup

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.011592
Mobile Version of Website