Hugene.......any good?

PB Forum :: Propain Bikes
Hugene.......any good?
| Next Page
Posted: Sep 30, 2022 at 9:31 Quote
WestSlopeAdam wrote:
Good to hear that the dates are conservative. I ordered a high-end build a week or so ago and the projected date is late November. I'm hoping to have at least a month on it before ski season starts.

My original delivery date was Nov 3. The frame and shock came in last Sunday. I just finished building it up last night.

Posted: Oct 6, 2022 at 16:22 Quote
WestSlopeAdam wrote:
Good to hear that the dates are conservative. I ordered a high-end build a week or so ago and the projected date is late November. I'm hoping to have at least a month on it before ski season starts.

That's reassuring to hear, but please report back on actual wait time Smile I'm thinking of placing an order here soon and it would be great to know a real world eta. Thanks!

Posted: Nov 18, 2022 at 4:03 Quote
I see this has been covered earlier in the thread but I'd love some perspective on sizing: i'm 5'10ish 5'11ish and riding a M Ripmo but am considering a L hugene. What say you all?

Posted: Nov 18, 2022 at 6:58 Quote
tacofeet wrote:
WestSlopeAdam wrote:

That's reassuring to hear, but please report back on actual wait time Smile I'm thinking of placing an order here soon and it would be great to know a real world eta. Thanks!

Still waiting on the bike....Now I am just hoping that it ships on time.

Posted: Nov 28, 2022 at 12:05 Quote
WestSlopeAdam wrote:
tacofeet wrote:
WestSlopeAdam wrote:

Still waiting on the bike....Now I am just hoping that it ships on time.

Received it last week. Appears their estimate was right on. Hoping for some warmer weather to get out on it.

Posted: Dec 2, 2022 at 18:42 Quote
hughbm wrote:
I see this has been covered earlier in the thread but I'd love some perspective on sizing: i'm 5'10ish 5'11ish and riding a M Ripmo but am considering a L hugene. What say you all?

You should certainly go with a Large Hugene. I'm 5'9" and some change so I'm right on the edge of M or L and went large frame and it feels great.

Posted: Dec 22, 2022 at 12:08 Quote
Did anyone try to put Fox X2 in to Hugene frame?
Or RS Super Deul Ultimate RC2T ?

| Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2023. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.019084
Mobile Version of Website