PB Forum :: All Mountain, Enduro & Cross-Country
Looking for a full sus, Less than $500
| Next Page
Posted: Jul 4, 2020 at 6:52 Quote
cmcrawfo wrote:
Also,

You guys should get some profile pics.

You all look the same

Umm, we're all siblings, and just because mom married her cousin Clem doesn't mean you should rag on how we look because they are good parents.....

Posted: Jul 4, 2020 at 8:48 Quote
Danzzz88 wrote:
PowderHound6 wrote:
Anybody?

^This is the reason the thread got off to a bad start, I was just trying to get more info out of you and give you some advice rather than sarcasm and one word answers like you were getting. But you seem to think British people should find a rope, maybe continue a life of sarcasm and falseness you guys seem fond of over there. Us British don't beat about the bush, we say it as it is, if you rather have a conversation in riddles, sarcasm and gaining completely zero information and come here just for banter then that's up to you.

I always knew the British preferred bushes

Posted: Jul 4, 2020 at 8:50 Quote
Supermikhailmtb wrote:
cmcrawfo wrote:
Also,

You guys should get some profile pics.

You all look the same

Umm, we're all siblings, and just because mom married her cousin Clem doesn't mean you should rag on how we look because they are good parents.....

You the real MVP, no cap

Posted: Jul 4, 2020 at 21:19 Quote
Sometimes you can get lucky and find a decent bike used that you can ride and enjoy. An example in my case was an older dual suspension for $300. It was serviceable, and I rode the piss out of it. I got lucky because it was not ratted out. The rear shock did not need service, the fork was good for 50 days of riding (fox float 32). However, i was riding a 7 year old bike. It did have issues beyond woefull geometry. A decent set of tires was $100. Rear brake was gone, got lucky on bikewagon and replaced for $50. Going tubeless cost me a bit, even had to get a compressor to make it happen. Needed basics like shorter stem, wider bars, decent pedals, new seat. Also needed tools to keep it running right. Those cost money. No dropper, just quick released it for decents. Tossed the big chain ring went bash guard, no clutch in the derailleur. Lot of clanging and banging from the chain even with full intertube wrapped chainstay. New grips, a rack to haul it around with, water bottles and holders, breakdown kit with mini tools, pump, tube, bike shorts, helmet... It all added up to way Way over 500 bucks

Posted: Jul 5, 2020 at 7:20 Quote
https://www.walmart.com/ip/Hyper-26-Havoc-Men-s-Mountain-Bike-Black/102003163
It’s under 500.

Posted: Jul 5, 2020 at 13:08 Quote
Sick find. bas van steenbergen rides for hyper bikes.

Posted: Jul 5, 2020 at 13:16 Quote
noah-noahEone wrote:
It’s under 500.

Got one in Pink? He wanted a womens one.

That bike is so badly designed that it actually looks pretty cool lol

Posted: Jul 5, 2020 at 13:48 Quote
Danzzz88 wrote:
noah-noahEone wrote:
It’s under 500.

Got one in Pink? He wanted a womens one.

That bike is so badly designed that it actually looks pretty cool lol
Lol. I find some of these just leaving around town in random locations.

| Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2020. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.005455
Mobile Version of Website