Rides not adding to ridecount for badges

PB Forum :: Trailforks Feedback
Rides not adding to ridecount for badges
Previous Page | Next Page
Posted: Jul 6, 2020 at 18:47 Quote
Hello - I want the Gnar 100 badge - so I went into Trailforks and found every Black Diamond trail I have ever ridden in my life, from all over North America, and marked them as ridden. I've ridden 70 DBL Black trails over the last 20 years. None of them are counting towards the badge...zero - only what I rode with Strava going is showing up - and I've only used Strava for a couple years, so a lifetime of riding is not on there. Am I expected to make dozens of ridelog entries to make this happen? No way I can remember enough details to fill out a ridelog from a trail I hit 10 years ago on a weekend trip out of town....let alone have the time to do that 40 times. Am I missing something? Thanks!!

Mod Plus
Posted: Jul 7, 2020 at 10:12 Quote
Badge's are tied to ridelogs, you have to actually ride the trail with GPS data. Badges are also not designed to go into the past, for start from the date the badge was created. Just an excuse to get out and ride some trails again!

Posted: Aug 10, 2020 at 17:15 Quote
canadaka wrote:
Badge's are tied to ridelogs, you have to actually ride the trail with GPS data. Badges are also not designed to go into the past, for start from the date the badge was created. Just an excuse to get out and ride some trails again!

Lol, - I'm pushing 50 and started riding in 1995. It would be physically and financially impossible for me to go back and ride even 1/2 of the double blacks I have hit in the last 25 years. Oh well, can't shake my fist at the sky cause time exists...

Previous Page | Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2020. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.004595
Mobile Version of Website