Warranty

PB Forum :: Santa Cruz
Warranty
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: Jul 8, 2020 at 6:39 Quote
Due to my situation, I had a question:

How long do Santa Cruz provide warranty frames?
I ask for examples from those who received it.

Because I've been waiting for it since September 2019 and have not received it yet.

I think this is probably because I am from Russia, but I'm the same client as the others, is not it?

I just want to ride

photo

Posted: Jul 8, 2020 at 6:52 Quote
Sorry to hear your troubles.

Have you been attempting to contact/correspond with them? What, if any responses have you gotten since last September?

While the current world situation wouldn't help, September 2019 was a long way before the world fell off a cliff in March of this year.

Posted: Jul 8, 2020 at 7:14 Quote
Supermikhailmtb wrote:
Sorry to hear your troubles.

Have you been attempting to contact/correspond with them? What, if any responses have you gotten since last September?

While the current world situation wouldn't help, September 2019 was a long way before the world fell off a cliff in March of this year.

I contacted with my local shop and Santa Cruz through email several times.

My last personal contact with Santa Cruz was at 24 March. "We will get you taken care of." "Will get back to you soon."
Since then they do not answer me.

The local store says that the frame is in the warranty sheet for a long time, but has not yet been sent by Santa Cruz.
(I spoke with they today)

So it goes

Posted: Jul 8, 2020 at 7:43 Quote
They are absolutely slammed and behind. I’ve been waiting on a new bike for a bit, but nothing like you. Good news? Looks like you’ll eventually get a 21. They’re doing to changeover now. The new 5010 just released.

Posted: Jul 9, 2020 at 0:01 Quote
Hammsolo wrote:
They are absolutely slammed and behind. I’ve been waiting on a new bike for a bit, but nothing like you. Good news? Looks like you’ll eventually get a 21. They’re doing to changeover now. The new 5010 just released.

I had nomad v4 (2018 ). It's first with new suspension. Will see

Posted: Aug 24, 2020 at 4:16 Quote
I got it! August 9 got my frame! Thank you everyone!

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.010591
Mobile Version of Website