Norco Range 2021

PB Forum :: Norco
Norco Range 2021
Posted: Jun 14, 2021 at 12:58 Quote
nskerb wrote:
Gabrielsegue wrote:
birdman2447 wrote:
My local dealer was able to pre order me a Range C3 in a large a few month back. ETA was vague, like real vague. I think it had it listed as 8/1 to 11/1 or something like that he stated.

Who knows at this point! Lol

Hopefully earlier, I just want the new catalog or the bike to be officially announced, Im going for the new sight but my local dealer said they wouldn’t have sight untill the new 2022 comes out, so basically I want norco to release all the bikes an the range to be official (I’m going for the sight because carbon isn’t on the budget and the cascade link seems nice)

FWIW I am a aluminum sight owner and the bike is really good with the stock link. Its also pretty heavy. Unless you were set on running a coil, I wouldn't think the cost and weight penalty of the CC link is worth it. I run the x2 air chock that came on my A2 at recommended settings and almost never hit bottom.

Yes I want the cc link cause I want to try the coil so the link is more progressive an like 8 mm more lf travel Match that with the cheapest zebb and you got yourself and super capable enduro bike that could also be a trail bike and race a bit more properly dh cause I like to race both, But I have to get the bike first if my dealer have it by December (And I have all the money) and then save up more money for the link

Posted: Jun 15, 2021 at 23:44 Quote
anyone got any new info on the release?

Posted: Jun 16, 2021 at 6:29 Quote
I might be grabbing at straws here but this might be a range that Sam Blenkinsop is riding at crankworx?

Posted: Jun 16, 2021 at 9:31 Quote
It’s definitely being released this month. On the latest PB podcast episode Kaz talks about riding/testing a super capable new enduro bike that’s going to be released this month. Later in the podcast he talks about breaking a chain on a new high pivot bike. I’m gonna go out on a limb and assume he’s testing the new range.

Posted: Jun 16, 2021 at 11:22 Quote
Day 1 full review incoming lol. I wonder if Norco is intentionally being coy by only really allowing shots of the thing in the wild with a double crown and DH drivetrains?

Posted: Jun 16, 2021 at 12:19 Quote
That could be happening. I’m really hoping that once the bike is publicly released they will be in stock in shops shortly after. My LBS confirmed they are getting a bunch and they even showed me the catalog. Hoping I’ll be riding one by the end of the month. My current range is not gonna make it much further without some money being dumped into it lol. Not that the parts are even available.

Posted: Jun 16, 2021 at 14:05 Quote
northshoreshred wrote:
That could be happening. I’m really hoping that once the bike is publicly released they will be in stock in shops shortly after. My LBS confirmed they are getting a bunch and they even showed me the catalog. Hoping I’ll be riding one by the end of the month. My current range is not gonna make it much further without some money being dumped into it lol. Not that the parts are even available.

I wouldn't count on delivery before August, and I find it hard to believe any shop has more than a few confirmed.
Local distro here has already oversold on some models vs what will be in their first delivery and are advising that customers should be told September delivery.

Posted: Jun 18, 2021 at 9:01 Quote
indianacones420 wrote:
northshoreshred wrote:

I wouldn't count on delivery before August, and I find it hard to believe any shop has more than a few confirmed.
Local distro here has already oversold on some models vs what will be in their first delivery and are advising that customers should be told September delivery.

My LBS has received his list for the next 3 month, my Range VLT is scheduled for August. Not the same bike, but still it confirm that the LBS are suppose to know what they will received and what has been cut.

Posted: Jun 20, 2021 at 13:51 Quote
Check out @ashurabike on Instagram. Photo is the bike

Posted: Jun 21, 2021 at 13:24 Quote
Pretty sure new Range drops this week as a few of the guys have them in Europe for enduros.

Posted: Jun 21, 2021 at 13:26 Quote
I've heard a rumor a few shops have received boxes with new graphics and logos on them....

Posted: Jun 21, 2021 at 13:34 Quote
Wednesday 6pm CET ;-)

Posted: Jun 21, 2021 at 14:09 Quote
c-lion wrote:
Wednesday 6pm CET ;-)

U sure!? (Edit) Hell yeah Lewis Buchanan said he is uploading new video on Wednesday at the same time

Posted: Jun 21, 2021 at 23:05 Quote

Source: https://www.vitalmtb.com/forums/The-Hub,2/2020-MTB-Tech-rumors-and-innovation,10797?exclusive_forum_user=false&page=130

Posted: Jun 21, 2021 at 23:24 Quote
Creg wrote:

Source: https://www.vitalmtb.com/forums/The-Hub,2/2020-MTB-Tech-rumors-and-innovation,10797?exclusive_forum_user=false&page=130
Yeah, the vital thread is pretty big and has info for some pretty interesting bikes.

Copyright © 2000 - 2021. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.007920
Mobile Version of Website