NOBL or We Are One

• Previous Page
Posted: Jul 12, 2020 at 7:14 Quote
I am looking at those two options. I am looking for reliable set of rims. Those two seems to have a good reps?

NOBL TR 37 price is great. I am kind of thinking going this way but I only have high praise on We Are One.

Not sure what I should pick?

Posted: Jul 12, 2020 at 8:09 Quote
Knight composites are supposed to be really good rims, quite rare aswell so you will have something different, expensive though.

https://knightcomposites.com/

O+
Posted: Jul 12, 2020 at 9:13 Quote
shockwave wrote:
I am looking at those two options. I am looking for reliable set of rims. Those two seems to have a good reps?

NOBL TR 37 price is great. I am kind of thinking going this way but I only have high praise on We Are One.

Ive seen both in person and you cant go wrong with either

both with lifetime warranty and both business based outta BC

If it were me I'd go with NOBL, based on I dont like the finish on the WAO, not saying the are bad...just like the look of the NOBLs

Posted: Jul 12, 2020 at 13:10 Quote
In 2016 I bought a set of non-boost Nobl TR-36 on torch hubs for $1300. No issues in 2 years of riding. Sold them with that bike and bought another boost set with my new build in 2018. I reached out to Nobl and asked if they offer any deals for returning customers. Hooked me up with 10% off. Those wheels are still going strong. I'm 220 lbs and ride rocky trails in Arizona. No tire inserts, but I check my psi before every ride, no exceptions. Recently bought another bike that came with Reynolds carbon wheels. Not very impressed. They are harsh and don't look nearly as rice as the Nobl rims. Never rode WAO, but I'm sure they are legit.

Posted: Jul 12, 2020 at 13:12 Quote
ehfour wrote:
shockwave wrote:

Ive seen both in person and you cant go wrong with either

both with lifetime warranty and both business based outta BC

If it were me I'd go with NOBL, based on I dont like the finish on the WAO, not saying the are bad...just like the look of the NOBLs

Same. I really like the design of the new generation of NOBL. But WAO have great reviews right now.

Posted: Jul 12, 2020 at 13:14 Quote
MikeAzBS wrote:
In 2016 I bought a set of non-boost Nobl TR-36 on torch hubs for $1300. No issues in 2 years of riding. Sold them with that bike and bought another boost set with my new build in 2018. I reached out to Nobl and asked if they offer any deals for returning customers. Hooked me up with 10% off. Those wheels are still going strong. I'm 220 lbs and ride rocky trails in Arizona. No tire inserts, but I check my psi before every ride, no exceptions. Recently bought another bike that came with Reynolds carbon wheels. Not very impressed. They are harsh and don't look nearly as rice as the Nobl rims. Never rode WAO, but I'm sure they are legit.

Great info thanks. I am the same weight as you. That help.

O+ FL
Posted: Jul 13, 2020 at 8:46 Quote
We Are One ☝️ are the best I have been running them for 3years now have many races on them lot of km. Absolutely love the ride and feel of these rims. Best warranty going. Your Your Canadian support a Canadian company

Posted: Jul 13, 2020 at 9:28 Quote
pchappy wrote:
We Are One ☝️ are the best I have been running them for 3years now have many races on them lot of km. Absolutely love the ride and feel of these rims. Best warranty going. Your Your Canadian support a Canadian company

I was told yesterday by a local bike shop that the warranty was long to process. They did not want to carry them for now because of that.

Posted: Jul 13, 2020 at 12:14 Quote
shockwave wrote:
pchappy wrote:

I was told yesterday by a local bike shop that the warranty was long to process. They did not want to carry them for now because of that.

That's pretty much the opposite experience of most. The majority of stories report new rims being in the mail within 24 hours.

ETA: can't break mine so I don't know for certain

Posted: Jul 14, 2020 at 3:54 Quote
HaggeredShins wrote:
shockwave wrote:
pchappy wrote:

That's pretty much the opposite experience of most. The majority of stories report new rims being in the mail within 24 hours.

ETA: can't break mine so I don't know for certain

I believe you. That same shop only carry ENVE now. That is a rim that I am not interested in to.

I got new from NOBL yesterday. I will see what they can do for me but I am still open for WAO also.

O+
Posted: May 19, 2021 at 9:24 Quote
Any more thoughts on NOBL? How compliant are they? And any experience with the warranty?

Posted: May 19, 2021 at 14:54 Quote
ctrenz wrote:
Any more thoughts on NOBL? How compliant are they? And any experience with the warranty?

Cant comment, but I can say WA1 wheels are legit.

Posted: May 19, 2021 at 21:33 Quote
have a set of WAO wheels but they are maybe four months old, no issues thus far.

O+
Posted: Sep 26, 2021 at 17:44 Quote
I have a pair of the TR37's with i9 hubs and they're awesome! Can't say that I'm pushing the limits enough to notice minute differences, but the wave profile of the rim looks really cool! Got the Nobl's because my friends were riding for them and nudged me in that direction, but totally would get them again in a heartbeat.

When comparing the little details, both have bomber warranties for the original purchaser so not much difference there, unless you want to consider the warranty to the second owner, which in that case WA1 wins.

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.013604
Mobile Version of Website