Post your vehicles

PB Forum :: Off-Topic
Post your vehicles
Posted: Jul 8, 2012 at 1:28 Quote
trozei wrote:
You just had to throw in a DC Shoes sticker.

yup yup love DC

Posted: Jul 8, 2012 at 1:29 Quote
awais wrote:
trozei wrote:
yup yup love DC
Whatever floats your boat. I'm sure that car's quite fun.

Posted: Jul 8, 2012 at 1:31 Quote
trozei wrote:
awais wrote:
trozei wrote:
yup yup love DC

its not bad man, kinda wish i went with an sti but oh well. lotta sick cars in here tho lotta built stuff too neat to see different tastes in power goals

Posted: Jul 8, 2012 at 1:51 Quote
awais wrote:
trozei wrote:
awais wrote:

yup yup love DC
its not bad man, kinda wish i went with an sti but oh well. lotta sick cars in here tho lotta built stuff too neat to see different tastes in power goals
My car's engine is stock. Frown Oh well, I don't use it enough to justify ramping up the power.

Posted: Jul 8, 2012 at 2:16 Quote
haha we;ll sometimes its good to have a stock car thats good on gas. I'm sure a lot of these 500hp machines aren't daily driven i don't think haha

Posted: Jul 8, 2012 at 2:28 Quote
I'm at around 265hp with around 23mpg city if you drive nicely.

Posted: Jul 8, 2012 at 8:56 Quote
onemanarmy wrote:
Colin994 wrote:
at yet another crossroads. cant decide whether i want to go baller or go hick. could either pick up an 02-04 WRX and turbo the shit out of it and build it up along the way, or go for a mid 80's classic chev lifted a couple inches on mudders to have some fun off road year round and be able to haul my bikes/friends track cars. would throw money into the engine too

examples of options:

http://burlington.craigslist.org/cto/3041056564.html

http://worcester.craigslist.org/cto/3097300348.html

so torn on which direction to take. offroad, or fast scooby

EJ255 with a VF34 is a really really nice combo. I would not touch that set up if I were you. I'd spend money on a proper set of wheels and tires, brakes and suspension.

I'd raise the coil overs a little bit. Put some nice 17x8's on there with 235's. Some coil overs and have the tune looked over.

I'd love a 255 and a VF34. So quick on spool up. Be fun as hell.

so ive heard, i probably wouldnt touch it for a while if i go with that one but id probably want to get the hp up to around the 350 range at some point. just wouldnt be sure where to start.

still pretty torn on the truck vs. smaller fast car but hopefully should be figuring it out soon

Posted: Jul 8, 2012 at 10:03 Quote
Nice wrx its clean!!! I want a wrx so bad! so the slotted rotors dist work on the frt.... A 240sx has 250mm rotors an i have 280mm.... So i just machined hem for now. Also got a set of uber stiff swaybars off the same dude i got the brake parts from.

Posted: Jul 8, 2012 at 10:10 Quote
SAVAGE-RIDER wrote:
jcc1015 wrote:
I would not buy or recommend buying any ram after they switched off the mercedes chassis. apparently after they switched to the new dodge chassis the front end tends to loosen up

The newer dodges have a much better front end in them. All the second gen's were TURRRIBLE for front end f*ck ups.
Third gen's were better but still problematic. I'm constantly chasing problems in my front end. Not sure about the 4th gen's though...

Posted: Jul 8, 2012 at 10:37 Quote
I've been around to a few dealerships lately and supposedly it still hasn't been corrected. There are plenty of used dodges at the other dealerships, but none of the other brands at the dodge dealer, so I can see it taking it's tol...

Posted: Jul 8, 2012 at 11:04 Quote
coughfordorchevroletecough

Posted: Jul 8, 2012 at 11:12 Quote
I spy with my little eye an attempted magazine photoshoot. Wink

Car looks good, mate. First picture's good.

Posted: Jul 8, 2012 at 11:15 Quote
That was from the stancewars meet, check my flickr for the rest

Posted: Jul 8, 2012 at 11:19 Quote
If you want a really good picture, take your car to somewhere urban like a back alley or a rooftop (be creative) at sunset. Not when it's all dark, when there's still just that extra little bit of light left. (You'll have about a ten minute gap) Take a picture of the car there.

Copyright © 2000 - 2022. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.009180
Mobile Version of Website