Post your vehicles

PB Forum :: Off-Topic
Post your vehicles
Author Message
Posted: Nov 26, 2012 at 7:33 Quote
rigodon777 wrote:
Brookie353 wrote:
I saw this thing again....

Unsecure image, only https images allowed: http://i264.photobucket.com/albums/ii175/brookie353/IMG_20121125_215333.jpg

But there is only one and it's in the Wolfsburg museum.. I saw it with my own eyes.. I'm confused!
Besides a cool VW what it is suposed to be

Posted: Nov 26, 2012 at 7:46 Quote
jespinal wrote:
rigodon777 wrote:
Brookie353 wrote:
I saw this thing again....

Unsecure image, only https images allowed: http://i264.photobucket.com/albums/ii175/brookie353/IMG_20121125_215333.jpg

But there is only one and it's in the Wolfsburg museum.. I saw it with my own eyes.. I'm confused!
Besides a cool VW what it is suposed to be
The W12. A car that wasn't thought through to well, when it was made...

Posted: Nov 26, 2012 at 10:29 Quote
Mostly because it was built last minute out of parts they had laying around

Posted: Nov 26, 2012 at 10:43 Quote
Uh huh.

This is just a body kit, its actually a TDI. Still pretty cool Smile

Posted: Nov 26, 2012 at 15:06 Quote
EndersShadow wrote:
bamfbmx wrote:
is it cummins powered?

No. 5.9 unfortunately.

i have a 5.9 and yeah its not nearly as powerful as i would have guessed
not a bad truck but i would take my chevys 5.7 over it any day. or of course a cummins Smile

Posted: Nov 26, 2012 at 15:07 Quote
Looking for a DP and UP for my car, and apperantly a banjo bolt that needs to be removed from a filter on the turbo that collects oil and f*cks it up. Yay. About a 10-15hp gain. Not sure on WHP.

Posted: Nov 26, 2012 at 15:08 Quote
i finished my hood, im pleased with how it turned out

Unsecure image, only https images allowed: http://s8.postimage.org/v55ev44bp/705107_249998358463166_699236102_o.jpg

Posted: Nov 26, 2012 at 15:13 Quote
Rattsl wrote:
Looking for a DP and UP for my car, and apperantly a banjo bolt that needs to be removed from a filter on the turbo that collects oil and f*cks it up. Yay. About a 10-15hp gain. Not sure on WHP.

what car? Removing how many cats?

Posted: Nov 26, 2012 at 15:13 Quote
maddogduke907 wrote:
i finished my hood, im pleased with how it turned out

Unsecure image, only https images allowed: http://s8.postimage.org/v55ev44bp/705107_249998358463166_699236102_o.jpg

Good job. That primer is gonna soak up some serious moisture if you don't get it shot with paint and cleared soon.

Posted: Nov 26, 2012 at 15:17 Quote
haha yeah i wont be able to paint it until around may.

Posted: Nov 26, 2012 at 15:19 Quote
Oh man that sucks. I'd take it off. Go to the junk yard and get stock one.

That primer and the body fill is gonna soak up all that moisture and start to expand. Then it'll get hot and start to contract and crack. Gonna get all jacked up. Lot of work to risk...

Posted: Nov 26, 2012 at 15:23 Quote
onemanarmy wrote:
Rattsl wrote:
Looking for a DP and UP for my car, and apperantly a banjo bolt that needs to be removed from a filter on the turbo that collects oil and f*cks it up. Yay. About a 10-15hp gain. Not sure on WHP.

what car? Removing how many cats?
Removing one cat out of 3. Catless UP. Keeping the Downpipe catted because I'd like to keep it within my states emissions and I'd like to keep it moderately stock for now. Still live at home with the 'rents.

Posted: Nov 26, 2012 at 15:34 Quote
One vote no for the pristine 96 Ram...Any one else want to chime in?

Posted: Nov 26, 2012 at 17:10 Quote
Rattsl wrote:
onemanarmy wrote:
Rattsl wrote:
Looking for a DP and UP for my car, and apperantly a banjo bolt that needs to be removed from a filter on the turbo that collects oil and f*cks it up. Yay. About a 10-15hp gain. Not sure on WHP.

what car? Removing how many cats?
Removing one cat out of 3. Catless UP. Keeping the Downpipe catted because I'd like to keep it within my states emissions and I'd like to keep it moderately stock for now. Still live at home with the 'rents.

Yeah. You're gonna be amazed out how much quicker spool up is.

And if you go with a hi flow single catted dp and have it tuned you should gain more than 15hp at the wheels. Those cats rob a ton of power.

But don't go cat less or high flow cat without a tune.

Posted: Nov 26, 2012 at 17:13 Quote
That sounds promising. So acceleration would be quicker?

Does brands even matter for this shit? My logic is piping is piping with different ID's.

Can't do a catless DP yet....if I do.....I think my emissions would be close to illegal. I'll be doing a tune at my local tuner.


 
Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.015891
Mobile Version of Website